Tips on telling friends and family
Tips on telling friends and family about being a little or adult baby
Many adult babies and littles would like to express themselves in their day to day lives more regularly. A part of this expression is the big step forward on telling close friends and relatives about their interest in age regression or childlike interests. Phases, such as wording the notification clearly, readily providing information resources, and being prepared for both positive and negative outcomes are most important when approaching an outsider about this type of lifestyle or interest.
When a little chooses to tell a trusted loved one about their interest then it is most important they choose their wording carefully. A direct statement is best to start out with when approaching the topic, and both parties should be focused on conversing rather than multitasking light conversation.
The little must be ready to answer upfront questions the receiver may have about the lifestyle. It is recommended that the little make a clear list of information articles and websites that are available to the public to provide to the receiver. The little must also be ready to answer basic questions such as:
- Okay, so, what is this Caregiver/little or Adult Baby thing you're talking about exactly?
- Where did you learn about being a little or adult baby anyway?
- Where can I learn more about these things so I can understand what you're talking about better?
- Does this lifestyle have anything to do with children or child involvement?
- When did you decide you wanted to be a part of this Caregiver/little or Adult Baby thing?
- How long have you been interested in age regressing?
- Do you participate in this lifestyle often?
- Do you have a significant other? What do they think about your interest in ageplay? Do they participate in it with you?
- What do you do when you regress?
- Where do you do these things at?
- Have you told anyone else about your interest? If so, how did they respond to it?
- Okay, so, now that I know you're a little or adult baby, how am I suppose to treat you?
Littles should be prepared for both a positive or a negative reaction from the recipient. Prior preparation can help them react more appropriately and not in any extreme manners. A little should think very clearly about who they are telling and they could potentially lose from telling the person versus what they could potentially gain from expressing themselves. Ultimately, the reaction isn't something that can be controlled so it's important all real possibilities are thought out thoroughly before proceeding forward.
This is one of the largest steps in a littles or adult babies life so they should consider this to be something of a serious matter that shouldn't be taken lightly. Being fully prepared prior to choosing to explain the interest to a friend or family member is crucial. Preparation methods as thinking about developing clear wording, being prepared with informative resources and answers to question, and being emotionally stable for either good or bad outcome may prove to be vital in having a calm, informative conversation with the other person.
The Littlespace Online forum
How the Daddy Dom/little girl dynamic has evolved over the recent years
An explanation of what littlespace is for most littles or adult babies
Pacifiers, binkies, or dummies and your adult teeth
A self-care guide for single littles or adult babies
An aftercare guide for after scenes
Gift giving ideas and little's essentials for every day