IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
If you've found your Caregiver, little, or other special someone please let us know by sharing your story.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.
Be respectful and only respond to posts you have fully read!
You can turn off the Littlespace Online word censor.
SUCCESS!! In less then two weeks we accomplished something that we have been trying months to do! We found a little!!! :craze:
This site made that happen!! She is the most amazing person in the world!! I can't express the happiness she makes us feel!! :D
:123: we are finally complete! (Almost, when we finally can hold her in our arms then we will be officially complete but until then)
Thank you to the admins for creating this site and running it so smoothly!!
good luck everyone!
Im very happy to hear that! As a daddy myself, I am astonished that you have a little and a mommy figure as well. Thats mind blowing, considering alot of the littles I know prefer Daddy or Mommy to themselves.
Congratulations! I feel like finding a family like that must be very difficult, I'm happy to hear you guys were able to find each other. Any pointers for trying to find a poly relationship like that for a single Daddy? Balancing emotions and attention like that (from my one experience with two littles) can be kinda difficult, not that I cared for either of them less, one just came by the house more frequently than the other
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for u all. isnt littlespace online just awesome. I found a perfect daddy and mommy on here as well. Although i havent met my mommy yet i am so happy to hab a mommy an daddy because dats not vewy common specially since its hard to come by a ddlg family. Anyways I happy fo all of u.
congrats i hope i will have as much success. It just goes to show that if you keep working and making the effort things will fall into place. I wish mam dad and baby the very best for the future.

Im sure baby will be getting all the attention (and more) than she needs x
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]