IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
I have been wearing Tena Stretch Ultra diapers lately and have put them to the test. They are a little more expensive, if you buy them from a regular retailer or online, but they can sometimes be found at discount stores. These diapers are well worth the price. I wore them for my entire shift at work earlier this week with no leaks or signs of leaking whatsoever, and I am on my feet all day. That was a full 8 hour shift. They also hold up extremely well overnight. They are comfortable and are have just one tab per side, instead of two or three like some other diapers. They will even hold up well for messing, if you are so inclined. In short, I highly recommend these diapers for any use, day or night.
These are my go-to lately. Only complaint I have about them is that if you sit between the two sizes (like I do), then it's hard to get the larger one on tightly and the smaller size doesn't have enough rise to be effective against overnight leakage. I have to overlap the tabs on the larger size to get them to fit and the smaller size just barely fastens. But the are very absorbant, hold up well to long wear and can take a (small) flood.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]