IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Mike
  • Age: 58 I know I'm probably the oldest Caregiver sseking a relationship. Found out about this dynamic later in life and was a Caregivet to a wonderful middle for 8 years.
  • Height: 5 ft 9 in
  • Weight: 200lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Heterosexual
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Not sure yet, but long term if possible
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Prefer local but we'll see
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: I would like a partner who is loving, respectful, playful. She can be socially outgoing or an introvert; doesn't matter. I just want her to be herself. Someone who is intimate; likes touching, cuddling, etc. Touching is important. We all need that
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both. Yes, sensual is very important. So are the non- sensual elements of a relationship. They fo hand in hand. A great relationship makes for great sensuality.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Mono
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? 8 years
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    Same as mentioned above
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I know I am older than the average daddy, so it will take someone who likes much older men. My middle was half my age, so I do have experience in a large age gap. My purpose is to provide an atmosphere where my middle/little can be herself. An atmosphere of love and protection. Of nuturing and allowing her to grow as a person.
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy? I do enjoy age play, light hair pulling, name calling, light restraints. Oh, and I do like it when she has a potty mouth during this time.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy? No play that leaves marks, bruises, things like that. Nothing gross like poop play, blood, etc.
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play? That mentioned above
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, guide, or seduce?
    I will use spanking, if necessary. Time outs, possibly special burst denial. Hey, whatever works. I do like a girl to be bratty sometimes. And I can't resist the pouty look.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    Lots of hugs, sweets, a little field trip, a new stuffie
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies:
    I love music, films, art. I live at the beach so my little will get pleny of surf and sand if she likes that
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
    Baby, Hot Mess, Little Muffin
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    Stop immediately and lovingly discuss no-no's and how to proceed
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    That my Little/Middle is my utmost responsibility to provide a loving environment where she will be protected and allowed to be herself
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    A Caregiver is stern but more gentle
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy?
    If you like to be called names, I love it; if not I refrain. Age play. I love high heels on a little or cutsie socks. Light restraints. Lots of foreplay
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    The beach, music, movies, art.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Dogfight ( 1991) a comedic love story, Rumblefish, Night of the Living Dead. Did I mention I'm a zombie geek?
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Pizza, pastas, veggies
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time? I would enjoy that. After a day of work, I will want to come home and spend my time with someone I love and who loves me
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    Communication is key. Listen to what she has to say. Let her vent if necessary, but in a respectful way. Never allow things to escalate by shouting back. And never, ever go to bed angry. I'm not into the silent treatment thing. At the end of the day though, she needs to understand that what I am doing is best for her. That should be communicated in day to day living
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
Again, I know I'm older than most, if not everybody. But I think the one who shows an interest in me will be pleasantly pleased. I'm not looking for a particular age, just that one middle/little who would be a great fit.
Thank you for reading!
[quote=Nice Daddy looking for his Little]
  • Name: Mike
  • Age: 58 I know I'm probably the oldest Caregiver sseking a relationship. Found out about this dynamic later in life and was a Caregivet to a wonderful middle for 8 years.
  • Height: 5 ft 9 in
  • Weight: 200lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • sensual orientation: Heterosexual
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Not sure yet, but long term if possible
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Prefer local but we'll see
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: I would like a partner who is loving, respectful, playful. She can be socially outgoing or an introvert; doesn't matter. I just want her to be herself. Someone who is intimate; likes touching, cuddling, etc. Touching is important. We all need that
  • Are you into sensual or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both. Yes, sensual is very important. So are the non- sensual elements of a relationship. They fo hand in hand. A great relationship makes for great sensuality.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Mono
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? 8 years
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    Same as mentioned above
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I know I am older than the average daddy, so it will take someone who likes much older men. My middle was half my age, so I do have experience in a large age gap. My purpose is to provide an atmosphere where my middle/little can be herself. An atmosphere of love and protection. Of nuturing and allowing her to grow as a person.
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
  • If into sensual scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy? I do enjoy age play, light hair pulling, name calling, light restraints. Oh, and I do like it when she has a potty mouth during this time.
  • If into sensual scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy? No play that leaves marks, bruises, things like that. Nothing gross like poop play, blood, etc.
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play? That mentioned above
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, guide, or seduce?
    I will use spanking, if necessary. Time outs, possibly special burst denial. Hey, whatever works. I do like a girl to be bratty sometimes. And I can't resist the pouty look.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    Lots of hugs, sweets, a little field trip, a new stuffie
  • Describe one of your favorite sensual or nonsexual fantasies:
    I love music, films, art. I live at the beach so my little will get pleny of surf and sand if she likes that
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
    Baby, Hot Mess, Little Muffin
  • If into sensual scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    Stop immediately and lovingly discuss no-no's and how to proceed
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    That my Little/Middle is my utmost responsibility to provide a loving environment where she will be protected and allowed to be herself
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    A Caregiver is stern but more gentle
  • If into sensual scenes, what are 5 sensual things you enjoy?
    If you like to be called names, I love it; if not I refrain. Age play. I love high heels on a little or cutsie socks. Light restraints. Lots of foreplay
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    The beach, music, movies, art.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Dogfight ( 1991) a comedic love story, Rumblefish, Night of the Living Dead. Did I mention I'm a zombie geek?
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Pizza, pastas, veggies
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time? I would enjoy that. After a day of work, I will want to come home and spend my time with someone I love and who loves me
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    Communication is key. Listen to what she has to say. Let her vent if necessary, but in a respectful way. Never allow things to escalate by shouting back. And never, ever go to bed angry. I'm not into the silent treatment thing. At the end of the day though, she needs to understand that what I am doing is best for her. That should be communicated in day to day living
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
Again, I know I'm older than most, if not everybody. But I think the one who shows an interest in me will be pleasantly pleased. I'm not looking for a particular age, just that one middle/little who would be a great fit.
Thank you for reading![/quote]
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]