IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
To start with, I'm a 58 year old, educated, clean, handsome,drug and disease free male. I've been alone far too long and just want to find a like minded little for a long-term Ddlg relationship. If you are a little, then you know this type of relationship is a full time, 24/7 commitment that consists of trust, compassion, communication, adoration, love, protection, safety, playfulness, discipline, accountability, and so much more. I'm looking for this relationship to exist inside and outside of the bedroom. That means I want my little to be open and free with her sexuality and to trust that we will communicate our likes, our dislikes, our fantasies, those things that for so long may have just been unspoken thoughts in your mind. You should be willing to experiment and to allow yourself to know that you are safe and protected and that your needs will be met. By doing so, you will be pleasing me and trusting that I will be there to support you and ultimately pleasing you as well.

I know that being a little often times makes it difficult for you to make decisions. I'll be there to help guide you. To help you think through your uncertainties and to help you make a decision that will make you happy and fulfilled, and if need be, make the decision for you.

I will let you, and support your desires to explore and act on your inner child. Whether it be sitting down with you to color, or playing on the floor together, or playing dress up. Know that I understand the need for you to be childlike and to feel the safety of a loving, caring, nurturing adult male in your life.

I'll be there to hold you when you are frightened by a thunderstorm, or to praise you and recognize when you've done something well. Maybe you are sad and don't know why... I'll be there to hold you in my arms and to soothe your fears, and cuddle away the sadness.

I'll be clear on my expectations, and will hold you accountable when you do something wrong. I'll discipline you to help teach you when you've been bad, and will be there afterwards to comfort you and reassure you that my discipline is done out of love and with the intent on helping you be the best you can be.

Will it all be peaches and cream? Of course not, after all we are human and we ultimately have faults. It will be so important to keep our channels of communication open and ongoing. And most importantly, honest with one another. If we do that, then we can weather any storm.

I'll work to give you what you need and ultimately that will fulfill the needs of what I want. I hope that makes sense...

If any of this has spoken to your heart, or if I've given enough of a spark to light a small flame in you to want to discuss this further, then I encourage you to reach out and reply.

I will be honest. I'm not looking to play email tag, and I'm going to be diligent about weeding out the spam.

If this is important enough for you to pursue, then be sure to change the subject of your reply to something that relates to your own desires in this type of relationship. Please include a thoughtful reply with more than a few lines. After all, I've taken a good amount of time to compose this and I expect the same in any reply. If the subject hasn't been changed and the body of your reply is not thought out, then chances are I'm not going to respond back.

It would be awesome if you included a photo of yourself too, but I do understand that you may want to talk some before you do that.

Ideally I'm looking for a little that is local but I'm willing to consider LD if I feel there may be opportunities to meet up in real life.

Looking forward to hearing back from my potential baby girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By PinkPie
Hello😊 Just saw your post and wanted to say hi, you sound quite interesting and I'd love to get to know you, if your interested 😊
PinkPie wrote:Hello[emoji4] Just saw your post and wanted to say hi, you sound quite interesting and I'd love to get to know you, if your interested [emoji4]
Well hello there Melody!

Thank you so much for writing. I'm flattered that you are interested in getting to know me better. I too would like that very much.

I read some of your previous posts and would love to know more about you. I love that your little side is more of a middle. I think identify with and would be very comfortable with a little peanut that lives in that little space.

It would make me very husky if you were to write down some feelings and thoughts and goes for what you really want in a daddy. Feel free to ask me any questions you want too. That will give us a good place to start getting to know each other better.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Brett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
PinkPie wrote: 7 years ago Hello😊 Just saw your post and wanted to say hi, you sound quite interesting and I'd love to get to know you, if your interested 😊
Hello Melody!

Thank you so much for reaching out and contacting me. :)

I'd love to hear more about yourself and get to know each other better.

My profile ad really spoke a lot to who I am and what it is I'm hoping to find here. I am an older daddy (58 years) but very young at heart. I have been interested in the Ddlg lifestyle for my whole life. I've only had one little as a relationship, it lasted about 4 years, but she decided that she was no longer a little, and things deteriorated from there to the point where we parted ways.

I'd love it if you were to tell me about yourself. What are you looking for in a daddy? Local or Long distance... Hopes, dreams and desires for a potential Ddlg relationship. I'm all ears at this point and the ball is in your court little one. hehehe

Hope to hear back from you!

Have a great day Melody.

Brett

By LittlePrincessLynnie
Hi! I really like your post and profile. I'd love to talk to you about maybe becoming your little. I understand if you don't want to.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]