IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By TeddySamurai
I recently discovered a little munch in my area. I've never been to one and was wondering what I should expect. Also, are there are any special social graces I should be aware of? I'm super excited to hopefully make some local friends who understand after this virus lets up.
By Motherly
Munches can be a wonderful way to help you feel accepted and understood beyond the computer screen. They can really uplift a person. I’m glad you’ve found a local group to attend.

I think there are only a couple basic, general etiquette points I can think to make right now:

1. Munches are usually held in a public zone, such as a restaurant or cafe.
    • 1.1 You need to be aware that you need to show up in regular, socially acceptable attire. You should be covered and inoffensive. Your diaper should not be showing if you wear!
    • 1.2 If you wear a diaper then show up clean, and do not mess during the meet-up. Nobody wants to smell a complete stranger!
    • 1.3 When speaking about the community you should be mindful that other patrons, unrelated to CGL, may be in the establishment. Watch your choice of wording, and speak softly about more personal points, such as diaper wearing. It’s important to be respectful!
    • 1.4 Be prepared to buy a meal if you’re meeting in a restaurant. Be prepared to buy a drink or snack if you’re in a cafe or coffee shop. It’s very important to let the establishment know that you appreciate their space by supporting it and using it for its intended purpose.
  2. While munches are a wonderful way to meet local community members it isn’t appropriate to treat them as dating or singles groups. Don’t be the creep who is hitting on others, and don’t be the desperate person begging for someone’s attention. If you do, in time, establish a relationship through the munch then that’s great, but it’s frowned upon to attend the munch for that purpose. Munches are not for partnering!
princesssparklestar wrote: 3 years ago What in the holy hecking world is a munch? :read:
A munch is just a simple, casual get-together, typically within a public space under "vanilla" dress code. It's a way to interact with your local community members and build local connections with smaller groups, exchange information and knowledge, and gain a better understanding of your area and it's general acceptance even.

The "munch" name comes from the idea of "meet up" + "lunch" while out and about.

I feel like it's a good way to become more active in the community, and to help boost your knowledge by interacting with people who are more than casual online RPers.

It's primary focus is to remove the feelings of seclusion and rejection by bringing to light that others in your immediate area share the same interests.
admin wrote: 3 years ago Munches can be a wonderful way to help you feel accepted and understood beyond the computer screen. They can really uplift a person. I’m glad you’ve found a local group to attend.

I think there are only a couple basic, general etiquette points I can think to make right now:

• 1.1 You need to be aware that you need to show up in regular, socially acceptable attire. You should be covered and inoffensive. Your diaper should not be showing if you wear!
    • 1.2 If you wear a diaper then show up clean, and do not mess during the meet-up. Nobody wants to smell a complete stranger!
    • 1.3 When speaking about the community you should be mindful that other patrons, unrelated to CGL, may be in the establishment. Watch your choice of wording, and speak softly about more personal points, such as diaper wearing. It’s important to be respectful!
    • 1.4 Be prepared to buy a meal if you’re meeting in a restaurant. Be prepared to buy a drink or snack if you’re in a cafe or coffee shop. It’s very important to let the establishment know that you appreciate their space by supporting it and using it for its intended purpose.
  2. While munches are a wonderful way to meet local community members it isn’t appropriate to treat them as dating or singles groups. Don’t be the creep who is hitting on others, and don’t be the desperate person begging for someone’s attention. If you do, in time, establish a relationship through the munch then that’s great, but it’s frowned upon to attend the munch for that purpose. Munches are not for partnering!
princesssparklestar wrote: 3 years ago What in the holy hecking world is a munch? :read:
A munch is just a simple, casual get-together, typically within a public space under "vanilla" dress code. It's a way to interact with your local community members and build local connections with smaller groups, exchange information and knowledge, and gain a better understanding of your area and it's general acceptance even.

The "munch" name comes from the idea of "meet up" + "lunch" while out and about.

I feel like it's a good way to become more active in the community, and to help boost your knowledge by interacting with people who are more than casual online RPers.

It's primary focus is to remove the feelings of seclusion and rejection by bringing to light that others in your immediate area share the same interests.
Okay thank you.
admin wrote: 3 years ago Munches can be a wonderful way to help you feel accepted and understood beyond the computer screen. They can really uplift a person. I’m glad you’ve found a local group to attend.

Thanks for the answer! ^_^ The dress code shouldn't be a problem since I usually just wear cute and comfy stuff from the regular store, and diapers simply aren't for me.
Looks like I've gotta be ready to buy something, be mindful of both the group and the other people there, and keep in mind that I'm there to have a good time with like-minded people. If a relationship happens naturally over time, and I get a mommy, then bonus!

Now I just gotta wait til the big sickies blow over and hope they start meeting again.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]