IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Deleted User 60839
Ordered this to use on my car. Im so so nervous now, so any advice or positive affirmation that i wont be in terrible danger with it is appreciated.
Attachments
1594496245538.jpg
1594496245538.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 5930 times
By Deleted User 60839
Thanks for the replies. I feel so much better now.

@TeddySamurai: I used MagnetsontheCheap.com
They have a really intuitive design interface and i chose the .045 thickness 9"x12" dimension.
They had a half off promotion going and offer bulk discount.

@CosmianAndNovella: I really adore the prince and princess symbols. I only knew about the heart.
littlehorn wrote:@CosmianAndNovella: I really adore the prince and princess symbols. I only knew about the heart.
Our symbol is not community use, though. It's our family crest that we created for our personal use. It doesn't apply as general Prince and Princess, just to us if that makes sense!
By Deleted User 60839
CosmianAndNovella wrote:
littlehorn wrote:@CosmianAndNovella: I really adore the prince and princess symbols. I only knew about the heart.
Our symbol is not community use, though. It's our family crest that we created for our personal use. It doesn't apply as general Prince and Princess, just to us if that makes sense!
ill definitely respect that. thanks for letting me know because i had no idea lol
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]