Photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By bunny_luna97
I went to the mall on Saturday and went to Build-A-Bear Workshop and got a new stuffie! I got the Beast one for the new live action Beauty and the Beast movie that's coming out on march 17th(I'm so excited for it). I named him Adam since that's his actual name(Prince Adam) but I still call him beast tho; I even got the little outfit for him too! He's super cute and soft and cuddly and I love him so much :stuffie: :stuffie: :splode:
Attachments
IMG_4477.JPG
IMG_4477.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 483 times
IMG_4476.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 483 times
IMG_4474.JPG
IMG_4474.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 483 times
IMG_4472.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 483 times
Oh my gosh that is the coolest stuffie!! I didn't even know they were doing a Beast stuffie for Beauty and the Beast. I've always wanted to go to Build A Bear workshop, but I've still never been before. I always see everyone talking about it and showing the cool stuffies that they get from there. This is definitely the coolest one though. Maybe if I get a caregiver they will take me. :) Is it fun?

i've always felt younger than i am and been told b[…]

Too physically big to be into ddlg?

Hey, I know how you feel on the weight side of thi[…]

i don't use it, but of-course i can make exception[…]

No CG should find it cute and will probably get ex[…]