IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
On March 28, 2017 the Littlespace Online community site will be 2 whole years old! In celebration we will be doing some decorating of the site and hope that some of our coloring artists will help us out by submitting Happy Birthday cards for the big day.

Attached here is a banner (950x250 in size -- that's important to know if you're submitting your own birthday card to us and want it displayed!) template that can be colored by anyone to be displayed on the front page of the site.

If you find that you'd like to share your beautiful coloring skills this month we encourage you to color this image and upload it here (or email us at (no external contact methods allowed)) before March 27, 2017 to have it appear on the main page on our birthday.

I am so glad this site is here. I am amazed everyday by the kindness of the people here and I believe some of their kindness has to do with how happy people are that they can truly be themselves here. It relaxes the heart and makes the weight on everyone's shoulder just a little lighter every time they are here, it shows. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Happy Birthday LSO! To many more!

Yours, forever thankful and in awe!
Sean
Attachments
happy-birthday.jpg
happy-birthday.jpg (80.25 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
Sorry, I grabbed the wrong one. And I can't ever figure out how to a edit my posts. This one has some confetti and glitter.
Attachments
happy-birthday2.jpg
happy-birthday2.jpg (113.79 KiB) Viewed 3867 times
I'm actually super proud of my work this time!! :craze: I really hope everyone likes it! :heart: it was really cool being able to color like this in my little space
Attachments
happy-birthday3.jpg
happy-birthday3.jpg (55.42 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
Oops! I don't think my previous attachment worked so I'll try it this way. Also I can't figure out how to edit/delete my other reply sorry ^^' I'm new to this site and still trying to figure things out ^^' Happy birthday littlespace online though! :lol: :stuffie:
By teddyNdummy
Hey everybody! I made it *just* in time! Hope you all like it. I made it myself! Have to say though, I love all the other ones everybody have done, such wonderful colouring!! Happy Birthday, website! :cake: :gift:
Attachments
banner.jpg
banner.jpg (162.83 KiB) Viewed 3639 times

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]