IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By RosyBaby101
:pacy: t Hi, I thought I'd show off my me paci!! Feel free to show off yours too!! I'd love to see them!
Attachments
IMG_20170319_175710.jpg
IMG_20170319_175710.jpg (173.85 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
By DiaperGadget
RosyBaby101 wrote::pacy: t Hi, I thought I'd show off my me paci!! Feel free to show off yours too!! I'd love to see them!

Here is mine that I embroidered on my biological Mom's machine when she went to work one day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
By RosyBaby101
DiaperGadget wrote: 7 years ago
RosyBaby101 wrote::pacy: t Hi, I thought I'd show off my me paci!! Feel free to show off yours too!! I'd love to see them!

Here is mine that I embroidered on my biological Mom's machine when she went to work one day.

That's awesome and it's so cute!!!!
By DiaperGadget
RosyBaby101 wrote:
DiaperGadget wrote: 7 years ago

That's awesome and it's so cute!!!!
Thanks yours is cute also.

Hi! :hi: Here are all of mine as of now. I use my teddy one for night time and my other ones are for during the day :pacy: I can't decide which one is my favorite though. The unicorn was the first one I got and the Ariel one I had custom made.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (513.64 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]