IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
Heya ! I'm a digital artist (honestly art is my passion) and I've always wanted to get some criticism outside of the furry community regarding my fursona. She does have some NSFW art in her toyhou.se file so be warned, I'm sure its censored unless you turn the safe mode off. Anything would be great, don't go easy on me either, I know she's pretty bland and would like to make her more unique! Feel free to offer criticism on any of my characters as well, just know I'm mainly looking to improve Salt (main fursona)

Salt
The other characters (within the folders)

I could also use critique on my art in general which can be found here (either select a folder or click "all")

Though constructive criticism is preferable ("I like the colors but maybe you could soften them a tad?") I also don't get offended by harsher critique ("the backstory sucks and furries are cancerous") so don't worry if you don't know how to make your ideas sound sweeter, I have thick skin so bluntness wont hurt my feelings! ♥
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]