IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
I do photography as a bit of a hobby. Lately I'm trying to make a habit of walking around early in the morning and take pictures.

(these photos are taken from my personal tumblr but I can 100% promise every single picture was taken by me)

By Edarin
You have a really good eye for photos. Do you have an album you've uploaded of pictures you've taken?
No I don't. Photography is a skill I picked up in journalism in high school, and I've only kept it up as a hobby. I'm thinking of looking for a way to make a profit out of it in case my composition career doesn't work out. I usually stick to nature, but I have done people (not shown because I don't know their ages)
By justagingerguy
I love the silhouetted trees and the water pictures. Water is always soothing to me. What sort of camera and equipment are you shooting with? I sport a Canon 60D and mainly prime lenses (24mm, 50mm, 60mm macro). Still looking for a good telephoto lens. I only have the 18-135mm the camera came with but I'm looking for a 200m or 300mm.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]