IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I don't know why but sometimes I see somebody think autism or Asperger's is ace. Nothing wrong with somebody having those things but being "ace" is not a mental disorder or anything. Ace is means asexual! Ace is just short for being asexual.

Asexuality is the lack of physically intimate attraction to anyone, or a low or absent interest in (or desire for) any type of physically intimate activity (including sensual selfplay).

Being asexual doesn't mean I don't find anybody attractive, pretty, handsome, or cute. It just means I don't feel like I need to do the deed with anybody (including myself) to get satisfaction, gratification, or to just feel good. I don't have that drive. I don't have that urge. I don't have that feeling.

It does NOT mean I don't want a relationship or that I WON'T do those things with the right person on the rare(!!! RARE!!!) occasion.

It does NOT mean I don't want to huge, cuddle, or kiss!

Like, I would be HAPPY in a relationship where we are not physically intimate but we are dating or married. I would still fill fulfilled and happy with somebody even if they didn't have male or female parts because those are parts I have no interest in.

Got questions?
As a fellow ace, I do want to point out, that low sex drive does not necessarily correlate with asexuality, and is a poor indicator of whether someone is ace or not. Asexuality is plainly and simply a lack of physically intimate attraction to anyone, regardless of gender. Asexuals are not closeted homosexuals, nor are they mentally ill. They just don't feel attracted to people sexually. Anything else varies just as much as it does in any other physically intimate orientation. Lots of asexuals don't want sex period and don't need sensual selfplay, but there are just as many who do, and they're just as ace as anybody.

:cake:
Another thing to remember is that there are different types of asexuals.

There is sex-positive (sex/physically intimate activities are enjoyable), indifferent (self explanatory), and repulsed (sex/physically intimate activities are not enjoyable or are repulsive).

The commonality among them is the lack of physically intimate attraction. This is the part that defines asexual.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]