IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By littleJ
I have ADHD and take medication for it. However, when in little space, I feel like skipping the medication. Almost like I need a break from life. Any of you experiencing this? If so, do you keep taking your medication when in little space?
I also have ADHD. When in little space it's hard taking my medicine, but even though I no longer have a daddy, I always try to remember that if I take my medicine like a good girl, that I will get a reward.
By Pixiestix
I feel the same way I also have ADHD. I try to be a good girl and take my medication, but I have a bad habit of forgetting or not wanting to take them, especially when I am in little space. In fact I have a set of meds I need to take sitting next to me I was suppose to take 4 hours ago >>
I have a hard time remembering to take my medicine in general. Since it's supposed to be a once-daily med that I take in the morning, if I put it off for too long then I literally cannot take it.
But, I recently found a method that works for me: a water bottle by my bed next to the medicine, so I see it when I wake up in the morning.
Usually, when I go into little space, my medicine is already in my system. But it's still good to take it, anyway. After all, imagine how much MORE of a good little you could be if you didn't have to struggle as much with your mind distracting you!
By littleJ
###########################
##################################
##########################################
##############
By Toasty
I've noticed that a lot of littles need reminders to take their medicine, me included. I was diagnosed with very mild ADHD which has caused me to suffer in my jobs in the past. I even lost a job within a week because I was having a hard time focusing.

I'm the same way about my medicine. Since I don't have a caregiver to remind me to take my medicine I use phone apps to remind me. I have one called Habitica where if I take my medicine every day it gives me a little experience and gold that I can use to buy armor and stuff. It's really good for making sure I brush my teeth, take my pills, do my chores.
By FishyOrange
I don't take ADHD meds anymore but I take allergy meds and that's hard to remember. Sometimes I feel like telling someone to remind me.
I had a girlfriend and her and I were on the same meds schedule so when she took hers I'd take mine.
By Poptart
This is me, and because of it I may lose my first job, about a month into it... or maybe a month and a half, before i have the ability to move to a different position that will hopefully be better
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]