IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I have ptsd, major depressive disorder, and acute anxiety disorder with agoraphobia. :( Sometimes I wonder if it's appropriative of me to use spoon theory in regards to my illnesses but I am disabled because of them and have spent about 95% of the last year and a half in bed, in my bedroom because of it.

I hope it's okay that I use spoon theory to help relate to my illnesses. :/

But yea. Very few spoons in a long long time. :'(

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
Between chronic injuries, Lyme, and several compounding mental health issues, I always seem to be borrowing against tomorrow. Never heard of the spoon theory before, but it made so many things 'click' so to speak. Words I hadn't been able to find, and it's so relatable. I'm always up for friends.
I'm a little and I have several chronic illnesses~! I"m definitely a spoonie. I use a cane and I decorate it with lots of stuff so I don't lose it or mix it up with other stuff. I don't know entirely what's wrong, but I know I have fibromyalgia and IBS and asthma for sure and then some other unexplained as of yet symptoms (like the walking issues)
I also have chronic mental health stuff but yay for finding other spoonie littles!
By littlegirl6715
Oh my gosh!! I saw this post and couldn't click on it fast enough! I'm a spoonie!! I use to be in a wheel chair but I've been doing so well since a new medication. I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia. SPOONIE LITTLES!!!
Hi loves! [emoji173]
Also a Spoonie Little! I have Epilepsy, Bipolar, PCOS, RA & an undiagnosed Autoimmune Disorder. Glad we have each other for support now! [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only just joined the site so super late reply... Another spoonie little here! I suffer from arthritis and deal with constant joint pain which can be excruciatingly painful at times :tears:

Sometimes i feel super guilty relying on my partner for help but i cant always do normal things like get up and get dressed. When im housebound i do get to have little days though so its not all bad :shuff:
By LittlePrincessLynnie
I'm a spoonie little. My chronic illnesses make it really hard to even move some days. I really don't like it. It's nice knowing I'm not alone

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]