IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
This has always been a question of mine, because ive heard a lot of different stories.
In the situation of a little using self destructive behaviors such as self harm, drugs, drinking or eating disorders how do you handle it doms/daddys/masters?
Ive heard it range from
"My daddy caught my with fresh self harm and poured rubbing alcohol on them so they burned, then wrapped them and gave me a hard spanking"
to
"If you even touch your little when they are sad or upset or in that dark place then you are not a daddy dom"
to the typical
"I caught my princess drinking alcohol from her sippy and she couldn't walk the next day"

What do you guys think? Ive always been curious.
Hello elizabeth9713 and all readeres,
I had a brief experience with that issue.
I fell in love with a little that had experienced self hurt and self destruction.
To my sadness, that little girl and I are not together.
She is receiving professional attention she needs to battle her demons.
(My little Princess, Daddy loves you dearly and thinks of you every second of the day )

Back to the subject, my attitude towards her issues, were to always show her that I accept her as she is... because she had already enough negative feelings over her. She had no need for more guilt or blame or shame, no more judging.

She needed love...
Understanding...
Acceptance. ...
Care and guidance
And a little discipline

I named all that was needed in order of importance.
By masha
Thank you for saying that. It would be scary to me to be yelled at if I was already hurt. I'm glad to know some Daddies feel that way too.
I don't have much room to talk because myself am self-destructive but in my opinion I believe it really depends on the little as much as the caregiver. For instance say a little has a bad alcohol problem and their caregiver punishes them for it. Said little may see that as either them caring to the highest extreme or they could see it as adding to the problem.

In another example, the same little but instead of punish they get care. This could just as easily help the problem or it could make it worse since they get extra attention because of it.

Either way the most important aspect to either/or is communication. If punish is adding to the problem, the little needs to let their caregiver know. If care isn't helping to problem the caregiver needs to express this to the little and with together to find a solution to the problem.

I know this post is a bit older but I felt it was important to put in my 2¢ since I'm in a bit of a rut myself and want to help others try to help each other.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]