IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
Hello there, everyone! My name is Amanda, I'm 22 years old, and I struggle with borderline personality disorder. As some of you may know, this disorder causes people to become very clingy and attached to an individual.

I currently am Daddy-less. I'm not really ok with it. I wish more than anything I had a Daddy to love me and care for me. It's extremely difficult making it through the day feeling so needy and having no one to take care of me.

I miss it. I used to have a Daddy, and I don't anymore. However, he and I are very close friends and he still treats me like his little at times. It makes it difficult for me to let go.

On the flip-side, I know it won't work. I want someone new-- but I don't want to be desperate. I just want someone worth my time, ya' know?

So...back to my original question, if you guys have any advice for me, it would be greatly appreciated. :yay:
As a daddy searching for my princess I could listen and maybe help if you wanted to talk..... I also tend to get very attached and clingy but from the daddy side of things I have forced myself with great difficulty to slow down and make sure it's the right person. Makes it very frustrating because I want it so bad. But in the end I know it'll be worth it
Well I'm going to take a stab at this. BPD usually stems from early childhood experiences with abandonment, neglect, rejection, verbal and (this is a MAJOR precursor for BPD) physically intimate abuse. I'm a DD who suffered physically intimate abuse as a child and my fear and lack of control in that situation has lead to my desire to be dominant and the one in control, the protector. I've been in therapy for years dealing with my own ptsd and BPD issues. The BEST treatment I've come across for BPD is called dialectical behavioral therapy (I encourage you to look into it, especially the woman who developed it Marsha Linehan). It centers around client-therapist interactions and helps (us/me) to set appropriate boundaries while providing acceptance and validation of feelings and emotions. The only way (I found) to deal with fear and abandonment and dependence was to realize that emotions are real, valid, and important but they do not have to dictate my actions. Meditation also REALLY helps (especially for those who've been abused) to reconnect the mind & body and not live up in our heads so much :) sorry for the novel. Hope this helps some!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]