IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By littlecrow88
After observing various dating sites and forums, I'm thinking female mommy doms barely exist. I've been looking for meaningful relationship for way to long while suffering injuries leading to horrible PTSD and horrible through the years. It's too painful, my 27 years on this rock haven't been kind. I often wonder what's the point of carrying on anymore? I've sought professional help, but nothing seems to work. I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I feel too damaged already, I fear for the future.

p.s. This is just a fraction of my laundry list, it can hurt going through the pages of life and I'm too stressed and exhausted to write my story.

Well, thanks for listening to some of my issues.
By littlecrow88
Gee, 18 views and not a comment. Society is so firetrucking worthless, anytime I speak out to try to gain cohesion, it just goes to show suicide is a great option.
By Motherly
First off, I just want to say that having, or not having, a relationship does not define you as a person. Relationships do not indicate your value as a person. Healthy relationships take a long time to build up to finding, creating, and maintaining too so it's important to try to keep yourself in a healthy situation and mindset while you wait for those relationships to flourish out and evolve.

Just the same, a good therapist is hard to find. Sometimes they are very hard to find. The good news is that the do exist though! If the first 5 didn't seem to help then there is no reason to give up with seeking the right person to help you. You haven't gone through all of the therapists yet. You haven't tried all of the medication, I'm sure. You may have not even discussed all of your troubles yet!

I am sure that plenty of people understand where you are coming from and have felt a sense of not belonging before as well. Littlespace Online was not intended to become a suicide remediation area and, because of that, the general population of the site is not well-versed with these subjects when it comes to comforting and encouraging others to seek more positive lights.

I can assure that nobody here wants you to harm yourself or to die. We are just not intended to be a suicide resource, as I've said, so it's difficult for many users to provide you positive light and feedback that may help your situation. We struggle too.

I, as well as others in our lovely community, strongly encourage you to reach out to a very reliable, caring, and compassionate hotline to help you talk through these issues as immediately as you can. The numbers on our hotline list were gathered together because they are discreet and very respectful with things you may choose to reveal about yourself when reaching out:

http://littlespaceonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7060

I wish you well and hope that you get the help you need to help you overcome this personal battle.
By Bandit
Hello Littlecrow,

I can understand your frustration in looking for a mommy. They are a rare breed, but they are out there - just don't give up! I suggest getting out to a convention or munch in your area to meet other littles. This way, they might know the perfect match for you. I have found it can be difficult finding that perfect someone online, so in person has worked the best for me.

Also, it sounds like you could use a friend or someone to talk to. Please feel free to PM me, or contact me on Skype or Kik using the information in my profile. I am here to talk anytime. You can also find tons of support and friendship on our chat site. Finally, if you need external support, please refer to these resources: http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... =25&t=7060

I am still searching for that perfect someone - it's been almost 10 years and still haven't found him/her, but I still have hope that one day it will happen.

Loves,
Bandit (Saga)
By jken1461
I'm older than you and have been through really bad relationships. Try to find joy in little every day things. Life is an accumulation of memories that we take with us to old age. It's never too late to find something you love doing, even if it seems hard to find someone you love doing stuff with. I don't know you, so I don't know what to tell you is worth going on, other than to say that the undiscovered country is something to rightly be feared. It is always better to keep going, keep waiting for something better.

Never give up! Life gets better if you keep fighting! There are many people out there and there are many ways of living. They do exist. But you must keep looking, you must be careful and polite, and most importantly you must be patient.

Keep fighting.
By GrimmSouyl
Are you still there Little Crow?
I've only been part of Littlespace for a couple days and I've noticed several moms but I understand it's hard to find a match when you can't physically meet.
I agree with Superman on this, if you don't think you could possibly have a Happy Day in the future
There are people willing to listen, hearts that care from a distance
There are people who understand the struggle to be strong

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]