Is Melanie Martinez A Little???

TreasureAngel
Role: Little girl

Is Melanie Martinez A Little???

Postby TreasureAngel » 1 month ago

So, like, recently I've really been into Melanie Martinez because of her very little-like style. And it makes me super duper curious, not that I think we will ever know for sure, but does anyone else think she is a little??? Please tell me your thoughts and feelings about this! Also, I wouldn't mind at all gushing over her lyrics with someone as well!!! ^.^
~ raen. :angel:

littlemissangel711
Role: Babygirl

Re: Is Melanie Martinez A Little???

Postby littlemissangel711 » 1 month ago

Im not a super huge fan but ive always liked her n shes been showing up on my tumblr alot lately so i was thinking the same thing! i definitely think she is, like, look at how cute she dresses and just everything about her hehe
:shuff: :pen:

Bells
Role: Mommy

Postby Bells » 1 month ago

I strongly believe that she is. She has a nursery and she's an adult baby. I love her so much, such a huge fan.

Mami-Eve
Role: Mommy

Postby Mami-Eve » 1 month ago

I have never heard of Melanie Martinez before but I just did a web search and I've got to say that her hairstyle is so cool! I really like the pink and black split. I'm going to look up some of the music now because I want to learn more. ^.^
Mami-Eve
How To Make Your Little Smile =

TreasureAngel

Postby TreasureAngel » 1 month ago

Like, the more I listen to her music, the more I believe she has to be a little or a baby girl or something! Like, her song "Tag, You're It." The second line could sound like she is talking about a little instead of using little as an adverb.
"Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little"
Makes me smile thinking of it like that. :3
~ raen. :angel:

Littleglitter

Postby Littleglitter » 1 month ago

I thought the same thing, too! I had never heard of her, but Hot Topic has some Melanie Marteniz jewelry that's totally cute for littles, so I looked her up! ^_^
Glitter! :alien:

lollipoplittle

Postby lollipoplittle » 1 month ago

I love her music and her heart! She seems like an amazing person. I'm not sure whether or not she refers to herself as a little or associates with ddlg, cgl,or anything else. Although I do strongly believe that her interest in vintage toys and style are original to her. She inspires me in that way because it looks like embracing those things helps her love herself more and makes her happy.That should be a goal of ALL of ours! :heart:

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”