Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Is Melanie Martinez A Little???

TreasureAngel
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Is Melanie Martinez A Little???

Postby TreasureAngel » 3 months ago

So, like, recently I've really been into Melanie Martinez because of her very little-like style. And it makes me super duper curious, not that I think we will ever know for sure, but does anyone else think she is a little??? Please tell me your thoughts and feelings about this! Also, I wouldn't mind at all gushing over her lyrics with someone as well!!! ^.^
⚜ Mikhaila.

littlemissangel711
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Re: Is Melanie Martinez A Little???

Postby littlemissangel711 » 3 months ago

Im not a super huge fan but ive always liked her n shes been showing up on my tumblr alot lately so i was thinking the same thing! i definitely think she is, like, look at how cute she dresses and just everything about her hehe
:shuff: :pen:

Bells
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Mommy

Postby Bells » 3 months ago

I strongly believe that she is. She has a nursery and she's an adult baby. I love her so much, such a huge fan.

Mami-Eve
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Mommy

Postby Mami-Eve » 3 months ago

I have never heard of Melanie Martinez before but I just did a web search and I've got to say that her hairstyle is so cool! I really like the pink and black split. I'm going to look up some of the music now because I want to learn more. ^.^
Mami-Eve
How To Make Your Little Smile =

TreasureAngel
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby TreasureAngel » 3 months ago

Like, the more I listen to her music, the more I believe she has to be a little or a baby girl or something! Like, her song "Tag, You're It." The second line could sound like she is talking about a little instead of using little as an adverb.
"Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little"
Makes me smile thinking of it like that. :3
⚜ Mikhaila.

Littleglitter
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Littleglitter » 3 months ago

I thought the same thing, too! I had never heard of her, but Hot Topic has some Melanie Marteniz jewelry that's totally cute for littles, so I looked her up! ^_^
Glitter! :alien:

lollipoplittle
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby lollipoplittle » 3 months ago

I love her music and her heart! She seems like an amazing person. I'm not sure whether or not she refers to herself as a little or associates with ddlg, cgl,or anything else. Although I do strongly believe that her interest in vintage toys and style are original to her. She inspires me in that way because it looks like embracing those things helps her love herself more and makes her happy.That should be a goal of ALL of ours! :heart:

Kudapuppy
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby Kudapuppy » 2 months ago

I think she is but obviously she isn't flaunting it by right out saying it. She even has a vintage toy collection. Her music definitly points to her being a little tho~~
~KUDAPUPPY~

dollyprincess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby dollyprincess » 1 month ago

I think she is :) it's the main reason I listen to her music (not my usual music type) one of her lines in alphabet boy "you're not my daddy and I'm not your Dolly" I think it's been a bit since I listened to that one

dollyprincess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby dollyprincess » 1 month ago

Yeah she does say that XD I just watched the video on youtube just to be sure :) although it's not my fav song by her, I think dollhouse is for now

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”