IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By AnonPlatypus
Hi everyone, I'm curious on how many CG's and littles we have who play league of legends and would like to play / chat with others in the community.

The league community can be pretty overwhelming and angry from time to time. Sometimes you just want to play with others who'd like to have a good time, or maybe chat with other littles or CG's while playing the game. The problem is though, we don't really have a way to ID ourselves in game to each other or to stay in contact. (Besides dropping subtle hints in champion select or in game and hoping someone on yours or the other team catches it and feels like speaking to you after the game hehe.)
So I'm suggesting we come up with a Ageplayer, Littlespace, CG/l public chat room we could all join and talk in + find others with some of the same interest to play the game with. I'm asking for suggestions on the name "Littlespace" or anything along the lines is good but it should be something we all agree on so we're not so spread out over different chat boxes and people are able to find games if that's what they want to do.

So lets discuss it :yay: Put what you think we should call this public chat as well as the server you're on (I'm on NA server.) and we can vote on it or something.

Lets have a good thread and make some friends!

Disclaimer:
*Please don't post your in game name or handle in this tread; people could google your name and it could show up as being in this thread and you'd out yourself as well as all others who may have posted theirs in here...plus I think the mods would delete / edit it anyway.*
By AnonPlatypus
Well what server are you on? (It was so hard for me to read that text haha)
Do you have a suggestion on what the chat room should be called? I'm happy with it just being Littlespace, but I feel that leaves CG's out kinda.
If you guys created a chatroom or still play let me know. I play on NA. My other half also plays so we both will definitely join =D Thanks!!! Also if you guys have steam let me know as well I am always down to me new cg and littles as friends to hear new stories and what not
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]