IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
On official sites for more well-known AB companies (like Tykables or ABUniverse) there is usually a size chart or size guide available so that you can compare your body measurements to the measurements of the garment(s) they are offering. On market sites like Etsy then generally most reputable sellers are usually kind enough to list off a size guide in the description of most items like adult onesies. You will want to compare the listing or size chart to make sure that the size you are purchasing is not smaller than your measurements. It's been my experience that if I'm unsure about the sizing or material-type then sellers have been very prompt and kind to try to help me by clarifying measurement listings or stretch-ability of some fabrics.

Here is a list of online stores, shops, and common sellers for onesies/bodysuits:

https://www.datecgl.com/linkssharing/br ... ag=onesies

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]