IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
There are a few community events that have been ongoing for the past handful of years. There are also a few large events in development and hopeful to have their first event in the next year or two. The more consistent, well-known large organized events for the community that have been established are:

• CAPCon (Chicago, IL; United States)
  • West Coast Jungle Gym (San Diego, CA; United States)
  • TOMKAT (Lavigne, Ontario; Canada)
  • TeddyCon (Allentown, PA; United States)
  • USLittles International Ageplay Retreat (United States)
Have you ever gone to a large event? What was the best part of it all?
Would you ever go to one? What do you think about them?
Would you want to start one up too? What do you think these events could benefit from having included in them (maybe something they don't have already but you think would be SO cool and fun)?
Do you know of any other larger events that aren't listed above that you look forward to knowing more about or attending or have attended in the past?

(In case you weren't aware, you don't have to answer all of the questions asked above. If you can only answer one or just have something to say about the topic then that's okay! We still do want to hear from you. We want to hear your voice in the community!)
We have never gone to one of these events. The closest thing we have been to is San Diego International Comic Con, which has nothing to do with CG/L and we have never found any content related to the community there.

We will be attending CAPcon this year, though! It is in a couple of weeks and we are extremely excited! The best part of it will be that we will be going with our Mommy!

We never pictured ourselves ever going to any community event. Although we have a deep interest in the community and its members, we have too many biases and stances which we consider would have hindered our experiences.

However, now that we will be attending with someone we deeply love and will be tending to our needs, we feel more at ease about our own opinions and will instead be focused on enjoying the time with our loved one!

We are looking forward to finding out how others manifest their own regression and how Littles interact with one another in a mass yet private setting. It would be amazing if we found Littles or Caregivers who understand regression and the CGL dynamic as we do, as well.
This would be something awesome to attend! This is probably a dumb question and I might have missed it when looking through the events but is there one that also has a place for middles? Everyone I saw is focused mainly on AB and littles. Dont get me wrong I sometimes regress really little when I'm having a bad day but I mainly regress to preteen/teen.
Mandyb wrote: 4 years ago This would be something awesome to attend! This is probably a dumb question and I might have missed it when looking through the events but is there one that also has a place for middles? Everyone I saw is focused mainly on AB and littles. Dont get me wrong I sometimes regress really little when I'm having a bad day but I mainly regress to preteen/teen.

The conventions typically do have space(s) for Middles/Mittles as well. The "little" and "AB" terms are just most common, but it doesn't mean that any other part of the community is not welcome or accommodated. For example, I'm strictly only a Caregiver and recently attended CAPcon. :yes:
I've read about and watched videos about TeddyCon and CapCon and they seem like they would be so much fun to attend. I have always wanted to go, but I have nobody to go with me. I don't really have a daddy and while my boyfriend knows about me being a little/AB he would never go to such an event with me. I would love to get the opportunity to make new little friends and interact in a setting such as TeddyCon or Capcon. For now, I will continue to watch the videos about them and read about it online, but I don't know that I will ever truly get the opportunity to go and enjoy such an experience. :pheart:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]