IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I have a rather small body type, and I can fit into kids clothes. Kids underwear (with kids characters on it and stuff) makes me feel really little, and I don’t use it for any physically intimate purposes or anything, it’s just regression help. My IRL friend who’s a little also says I’m a weirdo for it. Is it wrong to wear it? I know some people wear diapers and stuff like that obviously, but I’m not into that part of the community and my friend is giving me a hard time about this and judging me. I normally wouldn’t care about what she thinks but I can’t help but feel embarrassed now. Am I a freak? :shook:
By Deleted User 58034
I don't think so.

Although I struggle with feeling like a freak at times. Wanting a onesie and a paci and all these younger things. That is the same thing except you just fit into the kid ones. I think a lot of us struggle accepting what we like because others are so quick to judge.

Even though she's a little, she's judging you for something she doesn't understand. Maybe she's jeolous that you have the confidence she doesn't. Maybe she's not.

One thing I know for sure is that I have only been on this site for a few days and I feel absolutely accepted. A lot of my little things are nonsexual and it is just as important, if not more so, than the physically intimate aspect. If you regress and want to wear them, then wear them. And look on the bright side, whatever you buy will be cheaper because kids clothes just are cheaper. And there really isn't a difference between buying a onesie/undies/whatever you want, in the kids one or the adult ones, accept that it is more expensive and made for bigger sizes.

Hope you hang in there. Be proud! You got this :paci: :pacy: :splode:
buddy it isn't freaky, im male and wanting to be trans, anyway being a little myself I sleep with (float bands) arm bands always in a gymnastics leotard and my onsie and stuffie plus a paci, if you were a freak, I can gauruntee you aint id be a flat out a failed experiment.

so don't worry bout others just be yourself and be happy.
kind regards suri :paci:
By Deleted User 56682
Well, I think that it's super cute and really convenient for little space purposes that you can fit into kid sizes as an adult. In fact, its a little super power :yes: So Please enjoy the hecking heck out of it :nodyes:
Hi! I am in my 50's and brand-new to embracing my littleness! Only about a month ago or so, I went ahead and bought some clothing (in the largest sizes available, :) ) from the kid's section of Target! Ha Ha! I believe we should feel free to dress in a way that is true to who we are. It's so much fun! I admit, it felt a little funny. I was hoping people thought I was buying them for a friend's kids. But any time we push back against the pressure of the status quo, I guess we can expect to feel a little out of place. That's to be expected. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. Have fun! Wear what makes you happy! Hugs and Sprinkles! -CookieDoe
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]