IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year but what he doesn't know is that I identify as a little, we are very open and honest with each other but every time I think of telling him that I am a little the thought scares me and I feel as if I tell him I'll lose him almost instantly. We have briefly talked about DD/LG or more or less just him being like "hmm" (sadly a negative hmm) about it and me agreeing because I don't want to scare him away. I've identified as a little for about two years and to me I really want to be honest with him about this but I'm really scared too. I really hope that someone has any tips for me to somehow tell him. I love him a lot and even though he has said he will never leave me I feel that he may if he knows this. When I feel little around him I say that I'm small and he doesn't think much of it and just allows me to my little self without him realizing or knowing the full extent to what small means to me. He is everything and more for what I've looked for in a partner and a possible caregiver/daddy. I really love him and don't want to scare him off but I need to be honest with him and tell him the truth. Someone please help me out if you can thank you in advance :splode:
By Deleted User 60479
I haven't quite told my partner that I am "Little". He would have a hard time understanding what that is anyway. He grew up very christian and innocent and didn't become sexually active until later in life. But I've always shown him my "little side". I talk in a little girl voice, I've gotten him to color with me. I just keep doing little things and he has always been accepting. I wore little kid underwear and he is ok with that now. He likes that I am cute and in touch with my "childlike like self" as he calls it. I think being genuine without being overboard is key. Slowly become more and more of who you are. The next things I want to do is wear my onsie and use a pacifier. I ordered stuffies not too long ago and he is happy for me. That's what counts is that he wants me to be happy just like I want him to be happy. The deeper I want to go I imagine he may be confused or "turned off" at some point, I will then explain to him the comfort being little brings to me and how true it is to who I am and I think he will at the end of the day accept me, you just have to give the other person time and even explain sometimes why you do what you do and why it's important.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]