IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By growinguplittle
Hello lovelies! <3

I used to consider myself more of a "babygirl" than a "little" - now, I feel like a little. But it had me thinking, is there a sort-of "official" definition for little vs. babygirl/boy? How are they different? I always associated less "littleness" (likes/dislikes/etc) and more of a nymphet personality with babygirl. But that's my personal feelings, and who knows if my views align with the general community. I'm just curious and looking for other people's opinions! What do you think?
By JuneStar
Interesting.

I've always perceived "baby boy" and "baby girl" as those within the AB scene moreso than Caregiver/little or Lolita/Nymphet. I know of at least a good handful of people who identify "baby boy/girl" as the same thing. You're actually the first I've heard of that associates it with Nymphet.

"Baby" indicates they are...uh...baby-like. To me, at least. It makes me think of bottles, diapers, onesies, and other toddler-like and less things. You know...more babyish than little child-ish.
By growinguplittle
Huh! Makes sense, Star! I always differentiated between "babygirl" (one word, defined how I said above) and "baby girl" (two words, defined how ~you said above)... I'm not sure where I pulled that from! During my initial discovery and education, I was on FL a lot, so I might've read it there... o_O
By mdlgcnfsd
babygirl and baby girl are the same. dont know why youd think theyre different.

it means your toddler like or baby like. not nymph or loli

babygirl = baby girl = infant/baby/toddler like
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]