IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
(this will probably be overlooked, but let's post it anyway!!)

*quick, upbeat, descending piano tone matching singing pitch* ooOOOH why are all the Daddy Doms straight? *DING!*
By Miss
Not all Daddy Doms or Caregivers are straight. I've seen a number of male Caregivers identify as bisexual, pansexual, or homosexual. I'd say that those orientation preferences are probably less common but definitely not unheard of in the community.

I was interested in a little recently who is in a poly. relationship. He identifies as a little male, and one of his partners identifies as a homosexual Daddy Dom male. I am almost sure his definitely-not-straight Daddy Dom isn't the only homosexual dominant interested in Caregiver/little dynamics.

It's kind of the same as vanilla life. Most people seem to identify as heterosexual, but definitely not all people.

Remember that your relationship status does not define who you are though. Finding a non-straight Daddy Dom person may be less important right now than you think, and, oftentimes, people reflect on their past and feel that their wait for their knight in shining armor was well worth it. :hugs:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]