IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Toyboy77
I don't yet have any experience acting out as a baby/child yet. How does a little know what age he/she wants to be?
By Miss
In my experience, it seems to me that a lot of littles fluctuate a lot with how little they feel. Sometimes they feel very babyish (diapers, lack of developed language) and very dependent and sometimes they feel a little less dependent and more into focused activities (coloring specific designs/shapes/animals/people, crafting).

Perhaps the idea of a little having a stated age is only to convey to someone else that that is the area they usually/typically fall into that is easily recognized by most people.

So, anyway, how do you determine that?

Evaluate yourself and compare your actions and interests to real children's activities and interests.

An example being adult diapers. A 10 year old doesn't wear diapers. On the other hand, a 2 year old probably does.

What are your favorite shows? Google their age-range targets.

For example, I typed into Google "Dora the Explorer age group" and it's telling me that it's targeted to children between the ages of 2 and 5.

Is your favorite game in littlespace Candyland? Anyone can play it but it's targeted to ages 3 to 5.

In generally, how young do you feel you might be? Just, right off the top of your head, what would you throw out? Maybe that's it! Maybe subconsciously you just know.

Don't be afraid if you kind of fall everywhere either. Just try your best to find what "mostly" fits you. Also, don't be afraid to have a wide range if you're mostly all over the place. I've seen littles say things like 3-5 age range while others say things like 3-13 age range.
Just be spectacularly you! :hugs:
By MommaWren
I really couldn't agree with Miss more! I cannot stress enough that little space is so unique to each little and can vary broadly. There is not right or wrong way to be little so long as you're staying true to you! A lot of the time, it seems, that most littles don't really choose what age they want to be but just kind of fall into an age category based on their likes and dislikes. I would say that my little is probably between 5 (At the youngest) and 13 (at the oldest) when in little space. It depends on the day and how he's feeling emotionally. ^.^ I'm stealing Miss's comment because it's perfect: "Just be spectacularly you! :hugs: " !
By MilkMaid
Miss wrote:In my experience, it seems to me that a lot of littles fluctuate a lot with how little they feel. Sometimes they feel very babyish (diapers, lack of developed language) and very dependent and sometimes they feel a little less dependent and more into focused activities (coloring specific designs/shapes/animals/people, crafting).

Perhaps the idea of a little having a stated age is only to convey to someone else that that is the area they usually/typically fall into that is easily recognized by most people.

So, anyway, how do you determine that?

Evaluate yourself and compare your actions and interests to real children's activities and interests.

An example being adult diapers. A 10 year old doesn't wear diapers. On the other hand, a 2 year old probably does.

What are your favorite shows? Google their age-range targets.

For example, I typed into Google "Dora the Explorer age group" and it's telling me that it's targeted to children between the ages of 2 and 5.

Is your favorite game in littlespace Candyland? Anyone can play it but it's targeted to ages 3 to 5.

In generally, how young do you feel you might be? Just, right off the top of your head, what would you throw out? Maybe that's it! Maybe subconsciously you just know.

Don't be afraid if you kind of fall everywhere either. Just try your best to find what "mostly" fits you. Also, don't be afraid to have a wide range if you're mostly all over the place. I've seen littles say things like 3-5 age range while others say things like 3-13 age range.
Just be spectacularly you! :hugs:
Thank you so much for this! And thanks OP for posting the question. I was confused when signing up because most days i feel 10-12 but some days i feel 5-7! Now i dont feel weird to put 5-12!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]