IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By MommaWren
Everything happens different for different people in different circumstances. I am not a perfect Mommy all the time, but people don't really write stories about the times caregivers were just too tired and went to bed early instead of entertaining their little. Or, the numerous times I tried to put my little into little space and failed. Real life isn't as clean and perfect as any story.

I met my little over 3 years ago and didn't even know about cgl and the community until about 5 or 6 months ago.

Remember, it's about quality, not quantity. Have patience with yourself and with the people you meet. ^.^
I have to agree with what Wren said... but shh, don't tell her I agree with her! The line: "Real life isn't as clean and perfect as any story" is very true and I think - I hope - answers your question.

Stories, be they true or made up, show what we want them to show. We want them to be entertaining, we want them to show how things can be. Like a fairytale. Where a story is true, we keep out the boring bits or the bits that don't show us in a good light. Where a story is made up, it's just that - it's just made up.

The world is made up of a huge number of different people - roughly 7.1 billion people actually! Every person is different. Even those that claim to be 'the same' for some reason are different. In our community, there are massively different personalities. Finding a caregiver (or finding a little) isn't as simple as finding somebody with the title. In the 'daddy' community (or in the 'little', the 'middles', the 'mummys', etc), the people are equally different. Some you may get on well with, some not. The key is to Goldilocks it - you gotta find the right fit. One that's not to hot, not too cold, not too soft, not too hard, not too sweet, not too salty. And that varies from person to person. Some people like their beds super soft, some people like their porridge super sweet.

So... most of the daddies out there will be a bad fit for you, just because of the vast different personalities out there. It takes patience (along with some perseverance) to try and find the right person for you.

Good luck. Trying to find the right person to share this part of your life with is a challenge. My advice would be to try and enjoy the journey, don't jump into anything. Make friends, chat to people, don't jump into anything and you never know, your fairy tale may be around the corner where you least expect it.
The right person will be out there for you. You just need to take your time. Coming from experience rushing in to a relationship is an extremely bad thing to do. Always be honest as well. Don't say something to try an impress the other person or agree to something you are not happy with. I'm currently looking to try and find someone special and I've seen lots of ads on many different media platforms but I'm waiting to try and find the right someone rather than replying to them all like some people do. Take your time and really get to know someone. I'm sure you will find the right person. Good luck!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]