IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
"I want to call my boyfriend Daddy but I don't want to be playful, childish, or silly. I want to act exactly like the age I am. I just want to exchange the word "boyfriend" for "Daddy" now."
and/or
"I want a power-exchange Dominant/submissive relationship where I call my dominant partner Daddy and he calls me his little but we do typical D/s BeDeeSeM things and have nothing to do with twists of playfully acting as if I'm of a younger personality. I just want to use the words Daddy/little instead of Master/slave."

I am 99.9% sure that isn't what you mean though. What I THINK you mean is that you want to do childish things, because you're naturally inclined to do those things and don't feel like it's an act of any sorts, but you don't want to label yourself as a specific age and you don't want to necessarily incorporate that playful, child-like personality trait into physically intimate situations...

...but you still want to do things that children typically do. And you want to be treated like a child. And you want to be told you're a little cute ball of adorableness.

Ageplay is, just like it sounds, playing as an age you are not biologically though.

You cannot honestly believe that over 50% of the adult population aged 18-25 (for example) drinks from sippy cups and sleeps with an adult pacifier. You cannot honestly believe that over 50% of the adult population of 18-25 year olds have willingly chosen to wear and get some sort of comfort, personal joy, or gratification from wearing adult diapers. These are CHOICES you are making. These are NOT NORMAL adult behaviors and desires. You are CHOOSING to act as an age that is perceived as (much) younger than 18. You are AGE PLAYING and THAT IS OK!

It's okay! It's really, truly, and honestly OK!

I, wholeheartedly, believe that DDLG is a branch or a form of ageplaying and I tried my hardest to break it down here:

http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... =100&p=187

Pretending that ageplaying is something separate from 99.9% of Caregiver/little dynamics is absurd.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]