IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Are there any married DD's/lg's out there? How does your dynamic work if you try 24/7 ? How about if you have children of your own? In our relationship I identify as a "big" little around 18 years of age. My biological age is 35.
How about a MD/lb? We also have 2 kids. ^.^

Our dynamic is more like we're a regular vanilla couple most of the day, but after the kids go to bed we play up our MDlb-ness. We also have kind of, I guess it would be considered, a secret way we talk and behave that doesn't seem out of the norm, but (for instance) I will make dino chicken nuggets or cut up my littles food for him. Which, it doesn't seem like I'm doing anything abnormal to my kids and they don't seem to notice any different. My little's "little age" is probably around 5 - 9.
Thank you for that. We also have two boys fulltime and two boys part time. We also speak in code to each other. We are "vanilla" to the outside world, family, and most friends. We are involved in a kink community where we can safely and comfortably be ourselves. I appreciate your reply MD.
WE ARE!!!!! I don't think we are 24/7 but we do a lot of little gestures that other people wouldn't pick up on. Like when we are at work or out. We have no kids just kittens. He heats up my lunch for me at work and we have lunch in his office. I have a stuffy lion in there and its just on his bookshelf in the open and no one minds. We are very playful with our relationship and we have never had anyone say anything. When I first brought up the DDLG dynamic to him he was really confused since we already had about 70% of that. We don't see it as anything out of the normal for our relationship. 10 years. YAY :craze:

BTW my chocolate allowance went up this week :craze:
IM_A_PRINCESS wrote:WE ARE!!!!! I don't think we are 24/7 but we do a lot of little gestures that other people wouldn't pick up on. Like when we are at work or out. We have no kids just kittens. He heats up my lunch for me at work and we have lunch in his office. I have a stuffy lion in there and its just on his bookshelf in the open and no one minds. We are very playful with our relationship and we have never had anyone say anything. When I first brought up the DDLG dynamic to him he was really confused since we already had about 70% of that. We don't see it as anything out of the normal for our relationship. 10 years. YAY :craze:

BTW my chocolate allowance went up this week :craze:

Thank you for your response. I am glad to know I am not alone in this!!!
I have two Daddies and one of them is my husband. I'm 29 and he's 31, and we have a toddler :)

Hubby tucks me in at night, makes me meals and buys me stuffies and coloring books. Since we have a toddler we don't have to hide much, but it'll be interesting to see how we interact when she gets older. ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're also a married couple with a pretty new DD/lg dynamic going on. We've known each other over 23 years and been together 12 years and married going on 10 years. We've had a 24/7 D/s going off and on since 2011. The DD/lg is very new to us but very enjoyable for us. We're still learning the ropes of what works for us really. We have always been more subtle with our D/s, it isn't full on full protocol all the time, but it's what works for us.

It's pretty much the same for our DD/lg dynamic, but we're still working out what works for us. It's kind of subtle too but little things. Like I don't call Him "Master" as much anymore, but now it's "Papa" or "Papa Bear" most of the time.

I'm also in my 30s, late 30s, though I've also been quite young of mind, never really feel like I left my teens. My little age is 4 and I'm still getting used to her. :D
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]