IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi. Im really really really craving littlespace right now. I know I has it good. My mistress accepts my little self(not my kitten self, though), I has a plate and a fork and a spoon that are for babies and I has lots of stuffies. Becca is goofy with me and makes me laugh, but there is so much more that I want. Becca is not a big. she doesnt understand. and I am new to littles, so I dont know what I want. I wrote a story about a Daddy and his little having an ordinary saturday, and I wants it so bad. I wants to have my big cook me breakfast and brush my hair and pick out my clothes and tie my shoes and play with toys and do to the park and then come home for naps and then dinenr and then bathtime and then bedtime stories and i is not getting that. Iwants someone who doesnt say "Kae, not here, please" when I act little in the store, or tell me to act my age around her friends. and I knows this is th ereal world where people dont understand, but I spent 27 years of my life being shamed for who I am. Now that I know Im not bad for being little, I cant stand to hide it.
But I dont has friends who are little, and no Daddy or Mommy. and no one wants me because I is gender fluid and usually a boy. People only want girls. Why? I is a good boy. I always always obey. I do chores and clean and no one wants me cus I dont wear dresses and I dont like sex. Icuddles really good, isnt that enough? I is so sad. I is crying on my keyboard. I want to be a real little!
Oh baby! I'm so sorry. I know it can be hard to accept your little self, I'm still having trouble myself, but it's okay to be a little! It's part of what makes you you! Someday you'll find a Mommy or Daddy that accepts big boy you, little boy you, and kitten you! Don't give up and don't be sad sweetie. This is a great place to make friends! Feel free to message me. We can build blanket forts and watch Disney movies and color!!! My best friend asexual and gender queer too so I've seen how difficult that can be sometimes and I'm totally supportive <3 I'm sending you love from one little to another :luff:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]