IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Your caregiver will want to know your needs. Don't keep him in the dark. Let him know so that he can attend to you. That will make him feel closer to you emotionally and because caregiving probably makes him sexually aroused as well he will want to be inside you more as well. So you can open your body up to him, and it is a beautiful circle.
If you have a hard time talking out loud about it, I do recommend writing down your feelings in a text or note to your caregiver. As a Mommy, I can say that the hardest part is trying to guess what makes my little feel little. Yes, I am the dominant one in my relationship, but it is still a 2-way road. I want to please him so he will in turn please me. It is very important to me that I am doing things to keep him happy because I am his caregiver, not his slave driver. I want him to be confident and happy as any good caregiver would want for their little. If you're afraid of starting the conversation, you could start with some thing like "[Caregiver] I have something really important to talk to you about, ok?" or "I wrote this list of Yes and No's and maybe we can talk about it?" and go from there.
Everyone has provided great ideas to help you. I also agree that if the caregiver cares for you as much as you care for them it shouldn't be a problem to discuss. It sounds like an important topic and if it deals with real life, health, safety, and grown up stuff then you need to talk to them as grown ups. Grown up conversations are the BIG deals (also includes topics that a little wouldn't be able to translate into a clear/accurate manner). If the topic is important only as a little (a trip to Disney, a new teddy) than that can be communicated in a lot of ways as a little.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]