IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi everyone!

I am still new to this role but I am loving every single minute of it. My question is do any of you have any advice for someone that is new to this role/this life? I really care about my little & I am very happy with her so far. Thank you in advance for any advice you have. I hope you have a great day!
Read everything you can get.. about D/s relationships.. the lot.

It is especially important if your little is new to this too as you may not know what to expect of yourselves or each other. There are some things that are fairly unique to power exchange relationships, such as the drop and aftercare.

It can be a beautiful thing to share this exploration with someone, just remember to keep it safe. Keep those lines of communication open, these relationships can leave people very vulnerable.

Theres a lot of things you can explore and many questions you should ask.. here are a few that come to mind.
  • Know your dynamic, are you going to be a guide, parent, master, owner, domme or a lover?
    What is your little to you, how do you want her to act, is she just "child like" or does she prefer ageplay?
    What are your limits, do you know hers?
    Does she have any needs that you do not know about, have you asked?
    How are you going to support each other, are you equipped to?
    How can you encourage her little space mindset, how about you? What are you going to do in those times where life intervenes and you cannot "be there" in the desired way?
This might sound like a lot but when you have someone's life in your hands, when you are being entrusted with their happiness, you must be sure you can do right by them. If you cannot, you can learn, but you must be aware.

Here's a few of links you might find of interest:
A Little Understanding: Judge not what you have no desire to understand
Mommy & Daddy Doms and Little Girls & Boys
BeDeeSeM wiki
Submissive guide - Highly recommended website

Good luck :hi:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little