IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My daddy and i have just been doing this for awhile but i want other littles advice one what type of stuff i can do to make him happy. I know it depends on the person but hearing some ideas might spark something in my head :lol: thank you! you can also pm :) and maybe I can also find some little friends :) since well i have none :(
Well I don't have a daddy but I can tell you what I would do to make him happy if I did. I'd make sure to greet him with a big smile and hug whenever he got home. If i had tasks for the day I'd make sure to try to do them all. Or maybe not so I'd get a spanking ;) I'm sure you're a great little and your daddy is happy no matter what you do. Hope I helped a little lol
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]