IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
First off let me say... Her name is Sierra. :focus: Ive seen some her body, and can only imagine the beauty that is sierra. Her face must have the most perfect crystalline colored eyes that just make you drown. Her smile is probably what makes the sun rise in the morning.. And I know you loved being her first daddy. Deflowering her innocence.. Having her trust you enough to be het first anything. Me on the other hand.. You know the past.. Those who've taken what I wish I could have this day. What I wish I could offer to my daddy.. She did.. Her shape is so feminine.. So touchable, must've been soft.. I wonder how good her little kitty must've felt on daddy.. How excited daddy must've been.. How happy she makes you. I read all your messages..

"I miss your tummy"
"you're always beautiful"
"I miss you mew"

Love... Kitten.. Mew..

I'm just plain old kitty to you.
You've told me before that I reminded me of her.. But not exactly. I'm her but you use her to fill my gaps.. She is what you seek.. She is what you crave. I am.. Simply taking her place for now I feel.

You tried to get back with her whenever we were together.. When I thought I was your kitty.. Your only kitty. You told me that it is over now..

I read all the messages though..
Even how you told her that I reminded you of her.. But not that i was your kitty.. I wasn't your kitty to her.. She was. You said no one could ever replace her. You were with her for 3 yeas yet.. Am I wrong for feeling this way..? Id like any insight or advice on my situation. ;-;

Sincerely,
Sad kitty
No I don't think you're wrong I think you have a right to feel the way you feel! He should never compare you to another kitty he got with you for a reason and I feel like that he should love you for who you are not to be her!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
Hon, I can relate to this... if you ever want to message me and talk to me please feel free to do so. Maybe we can be there to support each other as fellow littles. But if you don't, I hope you'll be okay. *hugs*
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]