IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Ageplay, to me, is definitely a lifestyle.

I'm the kind of person that is a little 24/7. I'm diapered every moment of every day; I have made long term investments in little friendly fashion; I make it a point to tell anyone I really care about that I'm a babyfur nearly immediately upon getting to know them. This is not a joke to me, nor is it something I can control or brush aside when I'm not feeling it.

I once remember being on DPF in the early 2000s and meeting a man very much like myself. I asked him all sorts of questions on how he could live with his toilet bowl bolted shut or how he could go out and by diapers and not furiously blush on taking them to the cash register. How could this man do all these things I was so bashful about as if they were nothing at all? And here I am 12 years later thinking, "Geez, I am that man aren't I?"

I live every day this way, sunk into an adult and viewing the world as if it were a magical play land where silly things happen. I am filled with curiosity and I have a VERY GOOD ATTITUDE. I'm also honest, upstanding, and clean cut. The good boy.

It really isn't a kink to me. Not unless my partner makes it one. Because it doesn't really get me off in the strict sense. When I'm in littlespace, I just don't have a sexuality, much like a child doesn't have one either. But when I'm with someone I care about? Then they can color me how they see fit.

And, legitimately, there are some days when I wish I wasn't stricken with the curse of needing to hide in a fort and regress to deal with my problems. Imagine if I could just stand up, like a big boy, and face the world without having to cry and suck a pacifier to get by in life? Being this way sometimes really sucks. Imagine if I could be a normal vanilla guy that didn't have his most basic stress related functions co-opted by regression therapy? I guess it would be nice, but this has been so much who I am for so long that it really is not even worth trying to kick the habit. I have notebooks that go back 12 years, filled with doodles of funny cartoon characters in diapers. This was who I was when I was becoming a person. It's all there: diapers, furries, playful attitudes about life; and what would happen to me if that all went away suddenly in one fiery blaze of misguided purging?

There would be nobody left afterward.
PeppermintBatty wrote:Ageplay, to me, is definitely a lifestyle.

I'm the kind of person that is a little 24/7. I'm diapered every moment of every day; I have made long term investments in little friendly fashion; I make it a point to tell anyone I really care about that I'm a babyfur nearly immediately upon getting to know them. This is not a joke to me, nor is it something I can control or brush aside when I'm not feeling it.

I once remember being on DPF in the early 2000s and meeting a man very much like myself. I asked him all sorts of questions on how he could live with his toilet bowl bolted shut or how he could go out and by diapers and not furiously blush on taking them to the cash register. How could this man do all these things I was so bashful about as if they were nothing at all? And here I am 12 years later thinking, "Geez, I am that man aren't I?"

I live every day this way, sunk into an adult and viewing the world as if it were a magical play land where silly things happen. I am filled with curiosity and I have a VERY GOOD ATTITUDE. I'm also honest, upstanding, and clean cut. The good boy.

It really isn't a kink to me. Not unless my partner makes it one. Because it doesn't really get me off in the strict sense. When I'm in littlespace, I just don't have a sexuality, much like a child doesn't have one either. But when I'm with someone I care about? Then they can color me how they see fit.

And, legitimately, there are some days when I wish I wasn't stricken with the curse of needing to hide in a fort and regress to deal with my problems. Imagine if I could just stand up, like a big boy, and face the world without having to cry and suck a pacifier to get by in life? Being this way sometimes really sucks. Imagine if I could be a normal vanilla guy that didn't have his most basic stress related functions co-opted by regression therapy? I guess it would be nice, but this has been so much who I am for so long that it really is not even worth trying to kick the habit. I have notebooks that go back 12 years, filled with doodles of funny cartoon characters in diapers. This was who I was when I was becoming a person. It's all there: diapers, furries, playful attitudes about life; and what would happen to me if that all went away suddenly in one fiery blaze of misguided purging?

There would be nobody left afterward.
Thank you for the depth of your response.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]