IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I don't mean to step on your toes but to some degree Caregiver/little relationships are roleplay and they are realistic fantasy.

Why?

Because most 30 year old men/women (example) don't suck on adult pacifiers throughout the day when they're stressed or to feel cute. Most adults don't even consider that as a possible option for comfort.

You cannot honestly believe more than half of adults aged 30 enjoy pacifiers, sippy cups, and wearing adult diapers. You cannot honestly believe that most adults (18+) feel like mature adults when they are eating a chicken nugget dino shapes and smiley face french fry lunch while watching Zootopia.

If you are looking for someone who these things (sippy cups, pacifiers, stuffed animals, animal-shaped foods, most diapers in general) were actually made for then you're looking for an actual child, you know? That or you're looking for someone with a mental disability that causes them to be incapable of adult decision making and important life skills we develop through psychological maturity.

I do think adults can be somewhat childish and I think choosing to be little means you are choosing to indulge in your childishness. I don't feel like there is anything wrong with making that decision.

I wholeheartedly believe there are three choices in ageplay. You can:

* Identify it's a part of your personality traits and relationship dynamic; you aren't really 5 years old though so you're indulging in things targeted to children so, to some degree, you are choosing to roleplay out nonsexual fantasies for comfort, relaxation, and/or self-expression

or

* Identify that you only prefer to roleplay as a younger mindset while behind closed bedroom doors; you aren't really a naive 5 year old but you like to play on that innocence while being intimate

or

* Identify that it's a part of your personality traits and relationship dynamics as well as physically intimate preferences and fantasies; a mixture of the above points

From my long-term interactions in communities like this I believe that most (definitely not all) littles feel that ageplay is very much a personality trait of theirs. I feel like a lot of them are the third option listed above and they mix both intimacy and daily activities into an entire lifestyle of being playful.

For me? I like the personality-trait littles. I like the 24/7 (or nearso) roleplay of them being little and dependent on me for something. I like 24/7 diaper wear-ers, pacifier suck-ers, and toy play-ers. I like littles who can enjoy coloring leisurely and hanging out in front of a Disney movie with me while I knit.

Along with that though, I do like littles who remain littlelike during physically intimate moments with me. I like to care. I like gentleness. I like playful personalities. I like childlike wonder and amazement. I like obedient littles who feel I have a soft authority over them and their wellbeing.

All of my physically intimate fanasties and desires revolve around an adult letting me baby and care for them very much like a mother (perhaps a "naughty mother" when it comes to sex) would. I recognize that I don't have "normal fantasies" though, but I feel like since all of my thoughts only involve adult men/women ACTING of a younger mindset then it's okay.

So, perhaps it's both for me. All of my physically intimate fantasies revolve around ageplay (Mommy Domme/little) kink, but I very much prefer littles who are little outside of sexytimes too. I feel like if my partner was never little then I would be unfulfilled in the relationship as a whole.
Sweetling88 wrote:D/s is dominant and submissive. I think anything can be considered a kink really. It's whatever unconventional thing that turns you on.
I guess im really trying to define myself. For me im not turned on necessarily turned on by ddlg or d/s im turned on by the person and the rest to be more a part of the littles personality rather than a role play.
Djenne wrote:
Sweetling88 wrote:D/s is dominant and submissive. I think anything can be considered a kink really. It's whatever unconventional thing that turns you on.
I guess im really trying to define myself. For me im not turned on necessarily turned on by ddlg or d/s im turned on by the person and the rest to be more a part of the littles personality rather than a role play.
Sorry for the sucky grammar lol
For me it's more of a lifestyle, I have a hard time switching between the two mindsets of being a big and a little so most of the time I'm a little acting as a big when out in public or around those that don't know/don't like the style.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]