IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi I'm new here and I'm not sure about this but here it goes I've been in diapers from birth mostly because I've never had any sensation to tell me I needed to pee but as I got older I lost control over my bowels as well I've hide inside myself never letting anyone close except one or twice I don't really want to be someone's baby but I do have a few things I feel like I have a need for one I would like to have a female friend or companion to change and be changed by and once in a while I think I'd like her to give me a bottle bed time I don't understand why I just feel that? I also have been paddling my own bottom for as long as I can remember for behavior that is unacceptable I would like that same friend be able to do that for me when asked?? I've always felt like a freak and always been alone any thoughts anyone???
By sgtrock
Just because something isn't common doesn't mean that's it's weird or unacceptable, you be comfortable in who you are cuz in the end you are who matters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I don't think it's mommy I'm looking for but maybe I'd just like someone to swap change's with and when I told them I deserving of a padding for what ever the reason maybe they'd be willing to help me with that it's much different then padding your self but maybe your right in what you see I would want to fulfill her needs as well what ever thay may be
I mean. What you just described is the exact life I'd really like to have. I already have a mommy and I wear diapers every day. I'm almost there.
Honestly, it's not such a big deal. Don't put yourself down for having desires that are not the norm. Because you are valid just as you are. You are allowed to be whoever you want to be on this planet. It's only because you've been exposed to idiots that you decide not to be who you want.
I don't have that problem. I'm going to be a little bab and I'm going to be with my momma sooner or later.
No I'm don't mean to put myself down they give me a couple hundred diapers every month I'm tired of putting them on me I'd rather diaper someone else an let them diaper me I've been diapering me for the last 47 years I can't remember the last time I was diapered by anyone it could be I won't like it I don't know I just found this website looking for a pattern for cloth diapers and decided to give it a try
This is the perfect place for you. I've been diapering myself for eleven years (Since I was eleven). I'm not even incontinent even!

It's really nice to get someone else to do it for you. Very fulfilling. If you've never experienced it, I highly recommend fitting in with us til you find someone that will rub your back for ya. If you spend enough time in the community, you will eventually run into the right crowd. Keep at it.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]