IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hey everyone, I know this is kind of a tricky subject to talk about and I know not everyone is wanting to or looking for this type of relationship with someone, but what are your thoughts on the subject, how do you feel about AB's that get to be little all day long and be with a caregiver, be a mommy or a daddy or what have you, that takes care of them as though they really were a child? I've always thought the idea and the premise was interesting but I would always feel like I'd feel bad for the other person having to pay for everything, I wouldn't mind doing a weekend or something like that where I give a CG full control as though I were their child for the weekend, but I know there are littles out there that do it 24/7 365 days a year with someone and if they're both happy and healthy then I don't see any problem with them doing it, I'm just curious from both ends, the little and the CG side on what your thoughts or feelings on the subject is.
If my mommy was able to negotiate with my financial adviser (my current daddy) a plan that would allow me to be a baby 24/7...I would probably do it. Mostly because my caretakers can do whatever they like with my life. If they say I'm to stop everything and be this, I'll stop everything and do that. Not only that, but I guess it would give me a lot of time to write and do housework.

If you were to ask me personally, I could take or leave the idea. I like working. I like being busy and having things to do. I'm hoping if that ever went through, my caregivers would have plenty of things for me to improve or decorate or fix. I'm certain I'd be happy just being there as my mommy's emotional support--That's a big job too--But having real work and income to spend on babby stuff would really be nice.

In any case, my big thing is that I enjoy contributing to my relationships; be it financially or emotionally. I must feel like my partner is being well paid for their loving service. If they need something, I want to help provide it. Anything is possible, within reason of course.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]