IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
hello everyone. im really new and idk what im supposed to do with this forum. so anyway, i will explain something that i have also included in my intro and i would like your honest opinions. maybe my question is really stupid idk. basically i like the whole ddlg thing but only with the dominant daddy in the bedroom and NOT the childish aspect that the girl has to have. i am childish but no where near coloring books and diapers. and i like to be independent but also protected from daddy. my question is, is my thought of this daddy thing also considered ddlg or not? please let me know your thoughts :-) i really need help
DD/lg is about what YOU and your man want it to be, so I'd say if some aspects work for you and some don't, then that's what works for you. Not everything needs a label, just do what is natural to you. It sounds like though, if you do want a label, you'd fall into more of a "middle" type.

I'm definitely not into the more "baby" type stuff as I call it, but do like coloring. Some more little stuff appeals to me, some older stuff appeals to me. It's just what works best for you and your guy.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]