IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So i was dating a girl online for 10 months and passed up a whole bunch of different opportunities because of it and i finally came out to see her and she leaves me in the first month for a lesbian ginger that she begged me to let her have cuz she wanted a toy(red flag by the way a true little doesnt want another person) this chick she left for isnt even pretty she is ugly as dog dooky and probably stanks as bad as she looks anyways i gave her everything i moved half way across the country left behind my friends famly jobs my home qnd my place to live to go to a strangr new place where i knew no one and had never been now im alone in a different state im working and im sober but she is no where for me now i got mad and said some mean stuff to push her away cuz it hurts like nothing else im in physical pain i dont know what tf to do HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Having a wonderful relationship online is no guarantee that you will get along in real life. It sounds to me like this girl was playing games with you from the beginning. It's so hard trying to get to know someone. To be led on and lied to like that is really painful. But it's far better to find out now rather than 10 years down the road. Not that it make this feel any better.

It's okay to hurt and I think right now it's important to let yourself feel the pain. Pain is a part of human existence and it exists to teach us what not to do. The purpose of pain is to help us figure out how to live safer and happier lives. Try to remember that while you suffer through.

Whatever her reasons were you need to focus on yourself and moving on with your own life. By your own admission there are plenty of fish in the sea - you said you gave up other opportunities for this woman. Whenever you feel you aren't being treated like an important part of your partner's life, it is fine to move on. Forget this woman. She's not good for you. She doesn't deserve your pain, so never hurt for her. Hurt for yourself is fine, but don't get lost in it either.

I'm babbling now, so I'll stop lol. I'm not going to be anyone's crutch, but if you need to bleep it out feel free to PM me. Not all us gingers are soulless ;)
I didn't mean to be dismissive. And sorry I didn't get back sooner.

Do you think that she loves you, too? From what you've said, it doesn't sound like she does. But I am not there and don't know anything.

If you think she might love you, or even care for you, then you should try to talk things out with her. Worst case scenario your ego takes a bit of a blow and you have to deal with the heartbreak. If you don't contact her, worst case scenario you live your life never knowing.

If you don't believe there is a chance, then you have no choice but to try to heal the pain yourself. I know it isn't as simple as just moving on. When we love someone deeply and they don't reciprocate it is confusing and hurts like hell. If you don't believe this relationship will work out, you should start dating and surround yourself with friends and people outside of that relationship. Even casual dating will get you away from that relationship and help you to begin healing you don't have to be committed. It's good to just get to know other women. As many women as you can get to know because it helps you learn what you need.

Whether you believe it will work or not, I would advise you to be around people who weren't a part of this relationship - friends, "friends with benefits", other partners - just to get out of your own head and give yourself some space from this relationship and the pain. It doesn't mean you have to give her up.
Daisies_n_Donuts wrote:Just wanted to assure you I was hitting on you by inviting you to talk...
Do not "hit on" a user by suggesting they PM you unless you are replying to their personals ad directly in that exact section of the site. This is not the local bar. Please act respectfully and do not treat us like a dating website or devalue users by assuming they are seeking a partner.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]