IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Okay. So I'm fairly new to all things BeDeeSeM. And haven't 100% committed to being DDLG, but my Dom did ask me to look into it. He believes I have several traits naturally to be a little.

What would make me a little?
Do littles still have adult responsibilities?
How do you know what type of little you are?

I'm really looking for help navigating this before I give him am answer.
I have answered a lot of what you asked in your other post. But I did not answer this.
What would make me a little?
You would be a little if you consciously feel that you are the wrong age, enjoy pretending to be a younger age, or otherwise fall into the AB category.
I personally, feel I stopped aging at around four. Certainly, I have a lot of adult concepts and responsibilities now. But the best year of my life was my fourth year. Every day of my life after has been a celebration of those memories and how happy I was in those times. I am four years old, deep down, and you know what? That's okay.

If you wear diapers you automatically fall into the little community, however as a DL, you may not specifically like ageplay (you're just your current age wearing diapers).
I am a 22 little boy and I have a job and pay all my own bills. What ive realized through my journey as a little and a submissive is that you must first submit to yourself before you can submit to another. And i think that having an adult life and responsibilities teaches me skills i need in life and relationships as well as boost my self esteem tremendously. You shouldnt live as a child. Theres good things about adult life as well.
Feral9423 wrote:...You shouldnt live as a child...
I have to respectfully disagree. People should live how they feel most comfortable, in my opinion. I wish that I made enough money to support my little so he could stay at home and not need to go to work or have responsibilities. Not because he cannot do adult things, but because as a Mommy Domme, I would love to be able to provide him an easy, carefree, life.
Banewolf405 wrote: What would make me a little?
Do littles still have adult responsibilities?
How do you know what type of little you are?
To address this also, this is coming from my perspective as a Mommy Domme with a male little.
There is no better way to say it then how Batty already said it on this post, so I'll defer to that for the first question.

About the responsibilities question, the answer is generally 'yes'. Using my personal experience here, my little has a job, a car and we also have kids together. He is a great father and loving spouse. His littleness is a side of him that he only shares with me (and his Tumblr, haha). It is a comfortable place for him to unwind from the stress of adult life. He does have "Little Qualities" such as liking cartoons, wanting to eat "little foods" (mac'n cheese, dino nuggets, PB&J sandwiches, etc...) during his every day routine, but he, more often then not is living an adult life with responsibilities.

I would assume you would know based on your personal interests. My little, when in little space, falls under a typical "Little Boy" umbrella. He is creative, people pleasing, snuggly, needy, clingy, etc... He personally doesn't like diapers and doesn't baby talk, but that doesn't mean he's not little or that people who do like those things are wrong. Littlespace is unique to each little and that's how it should be. Universally, it seems Littlespace is the place you can just be vulnerably you. Unabashed, simply you.

Hopefully I have provided a tiny bit more worth to this post. ^.^
MommaWren. Thank you that does help. Most that I've read and have been told from others make it seem as though littles are usually very young. I do not like diapers, bottles/sippies, or pacis. But I still feel about 5-7 when I open myself up. My Daddy says that even before he brought up the CGL dynamic he noticed I had little traits; especially in different emotional states. He said that he believes I am more of an "emotional little".
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]