IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello

I would like some advice from caregivers and littles .

I'd like people's thoughts and advice on how best to conduct an online DDlg relationship, long distance?

I've been asked this by someone but I have no experience in online long distance

Thanks
There are plenty of online tools that help couples connect virtually and feel closer to each other. I would recommend you schedule "date nights" with your partner when you find them and utilize things like movie sharing sites, voice and video chat, and texting. I also think it helps a lot when you set a reasonable future date to eventually meet if all goes well.
You can also exchange mailed packages or order things to have sent to their address with little surprises (candies, toys, games).
It's important to communicate though. I think that's the most important thing with any type of relationship. Since you'd be at a distance then you need to tell your partner what you're expecting of them and ask them what they expect from you. Be prepared to compromise and simply work things out along the way.
A lot of people here seem to use mobile tools like chore apps so they can give stars and reward a little for doing an assigned task. So, that can be utilized. You can also reward the little through other methods like special dates, gifts, leniency on a rule you've set, or longer attention time by having a very long Skype call or something.
Set rules as you see they will benefit the little even though they aren't physically there so that they know you still care about them and their well-being/happiness. Let them look them over and agree to them. Set reasonable punishments that are doable long-distance, but be aware that you will need to have a decent sense of trust that they will follow-through with some of those punishments (like self-spanking or early bedtimes).
Also move slowly. Don't meet somebody who says, "I'm a little," and expect that you two should be together just because they are the role you're looking to connect with in a relationship. It's like a man saying he should be with a specific woman he's met just because she's a woman and he wants to be with a woman. Work on a long-distance friendship first and get to know who that person is inside and outside of being a little. I find that if I rush into a relationship I end up feeling devalued and insecure since a lot of the trust hasn't been built yet.
I think that's all I have that I can think of for now. :hugs: I'm sure you'll find someone soon who will work with you to make a relationship satisfying even at a distance.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]