IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I would like to get some ideas on rituals and protocols for Daddys and littles. I would love to hear what others do.
Thank you!!!
By rituals and protocols, I assume you mean the general patterns we develop and follow with our littles that help define the boundaries of the CG/l relationship.

There are several different types of these relationships, some that are CG/l only (no romantic relationship outside of the contract), some that are full LTRs both in and out of the CG/l dynamic, and all types peripheral and in between. Protocols and rituals may differ between the types, but all of these are highly personal, anyway, so I'm sure there will be major differences between relationships, no matter what.

I've only ever had one DDlg relationship, and mine was the latter--the DDlg aspect was but one part of a greater, fully-functioning adult LTR. My little and I were, outside of little space, a very vanilla suburban married couple, actually. When not in little space, I was not a Dom, I was not daddy, and my wife and I were very much equal adult partners when it came to any decisions affecting our relationship...in fact, we both had alpha tendencies in this aspect, and we'd often argue (constructively, that is) over some of the most trivial things in a bid to establish dominance in our lifestyle outside of little space (although we ALWAYS passed the IKEA test!!).

Things were, of course, totally different in little space. My little was extremely submissive (though occasionally mouthy, but in a fun way), very fragile, and always respected the power dynamic of me as Daddy dom and her as little sub.

We never had any official or unofficial protocols whereas it came to her transitioning into little space, but almost as an unspoken rule or understanding, little space was reserved for time spent at home or in another private setting, such as a at play date with other Cg/l friends. I'd know when she was transitioning by observing certain changes in behavior such as speaking more softly and in a sing-song voice, as well as changes in her posture and how she used her body, such as sitting on the floor with her legs crumpled underneath her or reaching for things using her entire body (like moving her entire torso and using both hands to reach for cup). The transition happened quickly but usually not instantaneously, maybe over the course of a minute or two. Once she was fully immersed in her little space, the change in her demeanor and appearance were quite evident...now she was Mimi and I was daddy.

Not all rituals were observed nightly--while we generally had some structure to play times, meal times, and bed times, none were set in stone. Rituals that did endure were those such as picking up toys after play time was over, having her set the table for meals and help clear dishes after, and no more than one hour of tv before bedtime.

On nights she stayed in little space until bedtime (this was not every night), we always followed the same ritual--we had a separate bedroom we turned into her little room, with a twin bed, bookshelves and age-appropriate books (6-8 y.o., where she went probably 80% of the time when she went into little space), her toy box, her stuffies, and a closet and dresser for her little clothes. After reading aloud together cuddled up on her little bed (she would be in her pajamas tucked under the covers, I'd be laying atop the comforter with my right arm encircling her shoulders and her head tucked against my chest), we would sing a song together (like "You are my sunshine" or "How much is that doggie in the window"), and then she'd always beg for one more. I'd scold her lightly, always telling her, "not tonight, sweetheart," then she would snuggle into her pillows with her purple monkey (Minky) and I would tell her to close her eyes, then kiss each of her eyelids before kissing her forehead. I would say, "I love you so much, my sweet girl," to which she would ask, "how far do you love me, daddy?" And I'd always reply, "to the edge of the universe and back." I'd shut off the lamp on her nightstand, and close the door only enough to block out some of the light from the hallway. I'd then finish what I was doing for the night and go to bed in our marital bedroom. Within ten minutes of me getting in bed, she would sneak into bed with me and she would fall asleep with her head on my chest.

Other protocols included having her ask permission to do certain activities ("Daddy, may I please...,"), and her answering yes or no questions in two-word format ("yes, daddy," or "no, daddy"), although both of these are very common practice in many Dom/sub relationship. During times she regressed to her "older" age (12ish yrs old), she would intentionally roll her eyes when she answered questions I'd ask of her so as to get a rise out of me...but this was more of a Lolita thing more than anything else, as she was essentially begging to be punished (spanked, specifically), and it was all a part of a greater seduction process on her part (to clarify, when she was in her "younger" little space, there was never anything physically intimate to our interactions, at all).

There are many, many more, but these were some of the big ones. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]