IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By dollyprincess
Hi I'm Dolly!
Just recently I got to visit daddy (he lives in another state) we got to hangout 4 out of 6 days I was in town. I've been back home for a week and think I might be pregnant :( I don't really know what to do
dollyprincess wrote:Hi I'm Dolly!
Just recently I got to visit daddy (he lives in another state) we got to hangout 4 out of 6 days I was in town. I've been back home for a week and think I might be pregnant :( I don't really know what to do
Hai!! Im a little myself, and i have a little of my own. Daddy left when he found out, but its been great! You just have to balance being a mom and being a little.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
Real talk right now: Take a pregnancy test to verify your pregnancy before you freak out.
If the pregnancy test comes back positive, then you have a couple options even if it doesn't feel like you do. Ultimately, it is your choice and it's always scary no matter what. Feeling anxious is normal, even if the baby is 100% planned.
If the pregnancy test comes back negative, assess your feelings. Do you feel disappointed or relieved? Perhaps at this point it would be a good thing to start on a contraceptive (pill, shot, patch, condom, etc.)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]