IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So as my profile states, I'm very new to this whole community, I was only vaguely aware of it until a little over a week ago when my little brought it to light for me. So I would like to give a little circumstantial information about our relationship first.

There is actually ten years difference in our physical ages, I'm the older one.

We are separated by around 4,000 miles and five hours time difference.

We met playing games online through a mutual friend of ours and that's how we've largely been staying in contact, though we recently shared our numbers with each other so we call each other in the morning and text when one of us isn't on the game.

I'm not sure how important this information is, but I want to give as clear a picture as possible so that you may give the most informed help possible, but her regressive state is not terribly far back, she enjoys coloring and cuddling her stuffies, benefits from a large amount of reassurances (how she looks and how good a girl she is).

She does not require reminders to clean herself or anything, though I do worry that she may not hydrate enough or eat as often as she should.

So my question is this: How can I best care for this young lady that has so rapidly become a large part of my life despite the distance? I have already started looking at things like coloring books and blankets and stuffed animals, but I was just wondering if there was any other advice that you could give, maybe a step or facet that I've missed and neglected.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]