IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Could someone give me a whole run down of the dd/lg life? I have been interested for a while and would like someone to tell me what their experience is like. All answers are accepted :3
Well, I am not DD/LG, but rather MD/LB but perhaps I can weigh in a little? (pun intended xD!!)

The one overlying truth that seems to be the core of the community is: There is no wrong way to be little (barring hurting yourself or others or doing illegal things). My personal experience is, I met my little in normal, everyday, life and we began dating like any vanilla couple. Our relationship evolved like they all seem to do over time and eventually we realized the term for what we were doing (CG/L or MD/LB). For us, what it means is that I take point on most things on a daily. I handle the money, pay the bills, etc. Basically, I'm the "adult". In return, my little cooks, cleans, and provides me a sense of worth and love. He also is a lot more fun than I am. He helps me relax and refresh instead of being serious and goal oriented 100% of the time and burning myself out. In one sense, I take care of him by providing him a space to de-stress and process his emotions in a healthy way. In another, it's simply just fun to watch cartoons with him or play pretty video games. Our relationship in the CG/L way is a bit more relaxed than others I've seen in the sense that I do not have very strict rules and he does have quite a bit of independence.

At risk of rambling, I'll just cut off here and say that our relationship is much like any other. We listen to each other and communicate openly about our wants and dislikes without fear of judgement.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]