IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a MTF trans man just coming to terms with the fact I do not feel comfortable as a female. It used to be easy to FIND daddy's (not very good daddys, but still) but now I don't want to lie and say I'm like 100% girl and ugh I would just love to know if there are any accepting caregiver/littles in here or even other trans littles and caregivers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi! I'm a genderfluid little and I feel the struggle. Society isn't exactly 100% with us all the time and it's hard to find people that can handle it.

But they're there. It just takes patience, a keen eye, and the ability to find a few specks of glitter in a bucket of sand.
I am a transgender male to female as well I'm only about five months on hormones. I understand where you are coming from but I was able to find a daddy who is willing to stick with me through my transition he is bi so that makes things a lot easier, but to him I am just his little princess.

I'm an older CG (58), and I'm bi-physically intimate and would have no issue with a transboy as a little. Boys are boys. I do think that a daddy of a TG little does gave some additional challenges with their little due to body dysphoria and other potential emotional challenges that a TG person faces, but if you are patient, the right Big will find you.

Hello there! I am a trans FTM / genderqueer little, and I understand completely. I feel like there aren't many of us trans littles or cgs out there. I also feel discouraged a lot because a lot of caregivers seem to be straight or looking for a cis person, not someone like me who is inbetween, and it makes me self-conscious or sad sometimes. However, I know that this is only because I haven't been looking long enough to find someone who appreciates and likes me for who I am. I think you will find someone if you keep looking, and if you want to talk with another trans person please message me anytime! :)
Hi! I'm a transman FTM and I'm a Caregiver. I understand how hard it must be to find a caregiver or people who are accepting in the community. If any of you need anything or would just like to chat my inbox is always open and I'm here for you all. I know that you all will find caregivers and Dom's who are accepting.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]