IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My mommy wants me to do something girly every day so I can be girlier :3 but I'm not sure if things I can do :(
Any ideas on some simple and some not so simple things I can do so I don't break my mummy's rule?

Dis is me a couple months ago... but it's a way to get an idea how I look for suggestions. And before it's said, yes I'm trying to lose some of my chub :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I have a few ideas and hopefully they are helpful! ^.^

1.) Wearing girl cuts of underwear as well as maybe a sports bra or training bra.
2.) Wearing a light coat of lip gloss or even a scented or tinted chapstick.
3.) Frilly Socks!
4.) I can't really see how long your hair is, but you could try colorful barrettes or clips with flowers or decorations in your hair, as well as headbands.
5.) Painting your finger nails or toe nails.

Some harder things to accomplish may be:
6.) Wearing fully girly outfits, like dresses with necklaces and bracelets and girly shoes.
7.) Wearing a wig that is brightly colored and very long or having it styled in a feminine way.
8.) Applying false nails.
9.) Wearing a full face of make up.

Hmm, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I hope that was helpful!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]