IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
No you're not alone...I just joined and already cried about it... I don't have a dd and some of the littles aren't really nice... I just want to make friends and see how a dom is suppose to treat them ive had bad luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By MotherNature
It's okay to feel envious!

I think it's a good way to help yourself identify qualities that you're exactly looking for in a potential partner. You might also be able to make a list of things you like and dislike about caregiver doms, or could share some of the posts that made your tummy have butterflies with caregivers you connect with
Just realize when you are feeling that envy and take note of why you feel that way. Don't dwell on "what I don't have" but look at it as a learning moment "that's what I am looking for"
Just because a caregiver is a caregiver doesnt mean they are compatible with a little and you probably know that by now so I'm probably saying that for no reason. Use the envy you feel to help hone in on what exactly you want in your future mommy or daddy. Use the envy to motivate you in your search for your caregiver.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]